Michigan-Detroit
Options

My shoes!

Here is a link to the wedding shoes that I ordered.  They will be coming today, so I am dying to see them.  I was really happy with the price as well, since I've been amazed at how much all of the jewelry and accessories add up to that go along with the wedding dress!

http://www.dsw.com/shoe/audrey+brooke+clohie+sandal?prodId=220953&productRef=SEARCH

Re: My shoes!

• Options
    jadabridejadabride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

The link comes up in red, but my shoes are ivory.

• Options
    Meegles4Meegles4 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Aww, those are cute! I haven't even started looking for accessories yet. It's too overwhelming.
    Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have the same shoes! Mine are Ivory, too. I LOVE THEM! They are very comfortable. The elastic upper is wonderful. Great minds think alike!
  • Options
    sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those are FAB! I love them the bow just adds something to it. I might have to get them in red just to have them!
  • Options
    matuofmmatuofm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOVE the bow.  I have short legs, so I can't really do any straps across my ankle - so I am sooo jealous.  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jadabridejadabride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much everyone!  I am dying to get off work and go home and try them on.  Those shoes caught my eye from the moment I saw them, so I'm so glad everyone likes them as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ooooooooomg sooo cute !
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards