Michigan-Detroit
Options

Back as RCD! (long with PIP)

Hi Girls! I'm back from our HM and wanted to say thank you to everyone for your messages and well wishes :) My last post was a P&R as the last few days before the wedding were pretty crazy!

Everything turned out perfect! It was supposed to be rainy and cold, but we all said a ton of prayers and hung rosaries in the trees, and it worked - I couldn't have asked for a better day!

I was nervous that I would be a crying mess, but as soon as I saw Steve all my nerves melted away :) Liz - you were right, when I got up to the altar, it was just me and him :) The ceremony was beautiful and the reception was a blast! I just wish it didn't go by so fast - it was a blur, but a wonderful, fun blur :)

I don't have any pro pics yet of me and DH (ahhhh - that's the first time I've been able to write that!). I'm stalking my photographers site and it's driving me crazy! The only pic of us that I have so far is one my sister took on the party bus!

And here is a pic of me and my friend before the ceremony...

This is Steve's most cherished wedding gift - his brother got us a football signed by Mark Dantonio that says "Steven & Rachael, Congrats! Go Green!" It made Steve's year!

Our HM was awesome! Kauai and Maui were beautiful beyond words :)

I'll be updating my vendor reviews and hopefully will be able to AW some pro pics soon!

ETA: vendor reviews updated in vendor sticky :)

Re: Back as RCD! (long with PIP)

• Options
    jhawthorne85jhawthorne85 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    WOW! you looked amazing! congrats on a perfect day! can't wait to see more pics!
    Photobucket Married at last! *11-18-11*
  • Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You looked beautiful Rachael and I"m so glad the weather cooperated for you!  I cannot wait to see more pictures :)  I love your dres!!!

I'm glad you had a wonderful time in Hawaii but we're glad you have to back as RCD.  Also, I will not tell DH about the football because he will become insanely jealous!
  • Options
    sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow welcome back you looked so pretty so glad your HM was great too. Welcome to the Mrs. Club and i cant wait to see more pics.
  • Options
    matuofmmatuofm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Damn, you looked amazing!!!  I'm so glad everything went smoothly and you had such a great time.  Can't wait for the pics!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Rachael!  You looked amazing.  I can't wait to see some of your pro-pics.
  • Options
    Mrs0toBeMrs0toBe member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  You look beyond stunning!  can't wait to see more pics!
  • Options
    larzhopelarzhope member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrats!! you looked beautiful!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    DAMN. you are (were?) a beautiful bride!! [: 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  Glad to have you back! :)  You looked great, and the football is really cool.  What a really thoughtful gift!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aww thanks everyone! I didn't care for the way I looked and wound up totally re-doing my makeup right before the ceremony. I have my fingers and toes crossed that I get some pics in (even just a few...please!!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards