Michigan-Detroit
Options

Buying bridesmaid dresses online??

I found the bridesmaid dresses that I love online for about $60 cheaper than what they cost in the store... I'm really nervous to order online but the site is approved by the BBB, any thoughts on this??

Re: Buying bridesmaid dresses online??

• Options
    eadelucaeadeluca member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i bought ours through netbride.com & no problems at all. they came within the alloted time & no mistakes. 
  • Options
    sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    where did you find it. There are several reputable online merchants out there. NetBride being one of them. But, there are also a ton of shady places out there so just be careful.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If they are reputable, go for it. I buy stuff online all the time from retailers (Macy's, Nordstom's, Penney's)
  • Options
    whrldtravlrwhrldtravlr member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_buying-bridesmaid-dresses-online?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:553ca8a6-60c4-4075-887d-b1740796ecc0Post:9cdd975c-a932-4a8f-8e6f-e1c1f8fc8db9">Re: Buying bridesmaid dresses online??</a>:
    [QUOTE]where did you find it. There are several reputable online merchants out there. NetBride being one of them. But, there are also a ton of shady places out there so just be careful.
    Posted by sunkissed212[/QUOTE]

This. I had an amazing experience with Netbride. Pearl's Place is another site that has come recommended. However, other than that, I have not heard of too many others so be leary- you often get what you pay for.
    imageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've used houseofbrides.com for two bridesmaids dresses in previous weddings. Both times the dresses came in on time and in the right colors.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    My sister used houseofbrides and the dress was perfect,  I am planning to use them for our bridesmaid dresses.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought a bridesmaids dress online for a friends wedding and i got the wrong color. She got her dresses from house of brides and they DO NOT accept refunds or exchanges..so i had 2 get a second dress. So I would suggest checking their refund policy!!!
    My Bio : Updated November 14 Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards