Michigan-Detroit
Options

Any new product finds you want to share with Detroit gals? Something cool or different?

We share so much advice on this board, I figured I'd ask this.

For me, it's the Kroger brand "Comforts for baby" baby oil GEL. Maybe Johnson & Johnson makes something similar & I just haven't noticed it. I got this a couple of weeks ago, and it's a clear gel, that doesn't run like regular baby oil, but when you smooth it on, leaves the skin soft & shiny like regular baby oil. Has aloe vera & vitamin E in it.

Another find: the "Fit and Active" brand of food at Aldi's. Similar to Weight Watchers or Lean Cuisine, but cheaper and have some different menus. They have cereals, frozen sandwiches and meals, fudgicles, cereal bars, etc.

What have YOU found that you want to share? Something we can all benefit from?

Re: Any new product finds you want to share with Detroit gals? Something cool or different?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    This ebay seller..
    A friend was lookin for some wedding products..like diamonds to scatter and I found some.

http://cgi.ebay.com/8000-CLEAR-Acrylic-Diamond-Wedding-Decoration-1-3-carat_W0QQitemZ320507871285QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4a9fc20035

Also, BIOTIN Pills at GNC. These will make your sin glow! These wil also grow out your nails and hair!
  • Options
    jodyk23jodyk23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sue, I LOVE ALDI! I shop there all the time. Luckily there is one right next to where I park my car for my vanpool. The salmon burgers there are amazing! I love all their seafood. We buy alot there!

Brandi, I have been taking Biotin. I got mine at Walmart though. My foot doctor ecommended it and my finger nails have gotten stronger. I've only been on it for like 3 weeks, but I'm hoping it will help my hair grow faster for the wedding too!

I can't think of anything to share right now, but I'll keep thinking!

• Options
    GwenwhyfareGwenwhyfare member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    One of the blogs I follow has been raving about this at-home Microdermabrasion kit called DermaNew. I researched it and didn't want to invest in it because of the cost ($70 from the manufacturer).

At my weekly trip to Tj Maxx (I LOVE that store!) I saw that they had the same kit in their beauty section for $20. I picked it up and have been using it for about two weeks. I have super sensitive skin, but the cleanser that comes with the kit didn't irritate my skin at all. So far, it has softened my skin and reduced some of my acne scaring and gotten rid of some black/white heads. I use the sponge that comes with it every other day, and the brush daily.
    There is no death. Only a change of worlds
    life | home
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I found (relatively) cheap DIY rhinestone iron-ons that say

from Etsy seller adeliamarie.

She has iron-on's for panties for $6.99 and hoodies for $12.99, and a ton of crystal colors. She's also really fast

http://www.etsy.com/shop/adeliamarie?section_id=6190055
  • Options
    SonaliPopSonaliPop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been using the most AMAZING face wash - Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel. BUY IT - it has been the most amazing product I have ever used...and I have problem skin. I love it.
  • Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    SonaliPop, where do you get it?
  • Options
    SonaliPopSonaliPop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Go to Sephora Somerset. Ask for the Peter Thomas Roth unwrinkle pads also. Use them twice a week. It will do WONDERS for your skin. I have tried everything, including Proactiv Solution and this is the only thing that works so consistently. I love it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards