Michigan-Detroit

Need shoe help from any ladies with..big feet!

Yes....I have big feet. 11-12 sorta big feet. And they are wide! And Can I just say....I'm annoyed that companies think us girls with big feet dont need cute shoes!!! Every shoe I have thought "could be wedding shoes!" was a size too small.

I dont want to buy online because I need to make sure they fit the right way. Anyone have a suggestion? I have been to just about everywhere. And Im looking for cheap shoes.

I think I will end up making wedding flip flops!! I do love me some flip flops. At least they will be comfy!!
Photobucket ~Kat~ wedding websites

Re: Need shoe help from any ladies with..big feet!

• edited December 2011
    I know you said you didn't want to purchase online but try Zappos.com or Amazon, I think they might do free shipping both ways and you should have a 30 day return period.

Sorry, I couldn't be more of help.  Frown
  • sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was going to suggest the same thing pp did. I ordered my shoes from zappos in 2 different sizes and returned the ones that didn't fit. Free shipping both ways. It's still more of a hassle than trying them on in a store, but they have such a great selection and with free shipping it's worth a shot! Good luck, I'm sure you'll find something!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    ooo...thanks ladies...I didnt know they had free shipping! Im on it now!
    Photobucket ~Kat~ wedding websites
  • Hayley2192Hayley2192 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ZAPPOS!! I got 10-ee for my wedding shoes! Theres reviews on every shoe too!
  • edited December 2011
    www.endless.com gives free shipping and free return shipping for up to 365 days after you purchase and you can search by size so you won't have to be tempted by all the cute lil shoes that don't come in your size. 

I also wear an 11-12 and I ended up getting mine from ninashoes.com  They don't have free shipping, but I had a coupon, so I first ordered them from endless, found out they fit, sent them back, then ordered them from Nina and saved $30, maybe not the nicest thing to do, but I have a budget :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards