Michigan-Detroit
Options

***Teshia and Taryn***

We had talked about having a joint May birthday GTG. I can post it since I'm not the one AW-ing about the big 3-0. Taryn, you had said there was only one good Saturday for you, I think the 15th? I think that Great Lakes Crossing would be good, lots of stores there for future brides to pick through, and there are some good restaurants around.

Let me know if I remember the date right, and I can post it.

Happy Birthday to us, Happy Birthday to us, LOL.

Re: ***Teshia and Taryn***

• Options
    edited December 2011
    HEY! What's this nonsense about having a GTG without me!?!?!?!

I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Erin, you will be living it up in Ireland...trust me, I'd rather be there!  LOL!

Sue, yes, the 15th is literally the only Saturday that I'm not busy.  Oy...May is going to be crazy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    jodyk23jodyk23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Taryn is my birthday twin, so I may crash!! I'll be turning the big 3-2! I am free that Saturday!!
  • Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011

LMAO Erin! We aren't going behind your back! But we "May gals" decided we wanted to celebrate together, and since Taryn is SO BUSY we have to work with her schedule.

I think we need a monthly GTG for everyone's birthdays, or just to chat & get to know the knotties that can attend on different dates. These have been great fun for me, and helped me put names & faces together.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Jody, there are a couple of us that share a birthday...me, you, Carolyn (cmkuno), and Meret. :)

P.S. Please do crash the party...the more, the merrier!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ahem - I will be back from Ireland. And what do you know, I'm free!

If someone plans something for the 15th I will seriously try and make it - assuming I'm welcome even though my birthday's not until July. Tongue out
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, geez...I looked at the calendar wrong...LMAO!  I was looking at the 8th.  DUH, Taryn!

Please come, Erin. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I will try to be there. Just put me down as a maybe.
  • Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OK, so as not to offend anyone else, I'll post it now. I recall Teshia said she had no plans. Hopefully, this is the case.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sue - Just so you know, I was completely joking and not at all offended. The GTGs do not revolve around my presence.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Anyone can post a GTG thread...not just Erin...LOL!  (She's still a big deal though.)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_teshia-taryn?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:6140e89b-c9a7-41c2-91c1-a02990b93bfePost:6ebeac79-41a4-4ba9-b6b5-3bea90a4e848">Re: ***Teshia and Taryn***</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anyone can post a GTG thread...not just Erin...LOL!  (<strong>She's still a big deal though.</strong>)
    Posted by thecatsfancy[/QUOTE]

Its because <span style="visibility:visible;"><span style="visibility:visible;">I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.</span></span>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you going to tell me I have a really nice ass now?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_teshia-taryn?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:6140e89b-c9a7-41c2-91c1-a02990b93bfePost:bec6d1fb-1d15-46e4-bd74-47e3fb6533f5">Re: ***Teshia and Taryn***</a>:
    [QUOTE]Are you going to tell me I have a really nice ass now?
    Posted by thecatsfancy[/QUOTE]

<span class="descr">Hope I'm not disturbing you, but, uh, I saw you from across the party, and, uh, I don't usually do this, but I felt compelled to tell you something. You have an absolutely breathtaking heinie. I mean, that thing is good. I want to be friends with it.</span>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL!!  Thank you. Kiss
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards