Michigan-Detroit

Re: Foto Fun Groupon

• Options
    edited December 2011
    FYI - I bought their Groupon back in June or July. It is legit, we used them for our wedding this past weekend. Looks like they put more limitations on the Groupon, but for what I got, I thought it was a good value and everybody love the booth!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_foto-fun-groupon?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:622b719c-24d7-4ee3-a267-c866d57a8275Post:a44b13a9-a9da-43ea-9142-8f9d6f575fff">Re: Foto Fun Groupon</a>:
    [QUOTE]FYI - I bought their Groupon back in June or July. It is legit, we used them for our wedding this past weekend. Looks like they put more limitations on the Groupon, but for what I got, I thought it was a good value and everybody love the booth!
    Posted by Jashley05[/QUOTE]

<div>I bought the last one too and ours was the same price but we got more stuff. I am glad I got it now! But I'm very glad that you liked them because I hadn't read any reviews on them yet!</div>
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards