Michigan-Detroit
Options

TMI Tuesday

How often do you and FI shower together? Do you always have sex when you shower together?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: TMI Tuesday

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Honestly, it is super rare that we shower together. FI works in landscaping so he showers right when he gets home.  At that time I am either still at work or making dinner, so not good timing not to mention how gross he is after work.  I shower either after working out (when I'm sweaty and disgusting) or first thing in the morning when I'm in  a hurry. So just never great timing.  We usually do have sex when we are in the shower together but not every time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Mrs0toBeMrs0toBe member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we never shower together  
  • Options
    MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We occasionally shower together.  Lately he's been jumping in when I'm about half way done to "save water".  I would say we typically shower together maybe once a month but for whatever reason it's increased lately to probably 1-2 times a week.  Usually we don't have sex when we shower together but we typically do play around a bit.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We usually shower together twice a week and only on the weekends. FI works nights so there is no time during the week.

I would say about 50% of the time we have sex. It started out as only showering together for the sex and now it just is something we seem to do.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We shower together more often than not (but it doesn't always involve sex).  

It's funny, because I would always say that "when we buy a house, the shower HAS to have two shower heads" because I would always get cold....we have to rotate in and out of the water.  

We are buying a house...and the shower in the master bathroom has TWO shower heads!  I was sold the minute I saw it.  I can't wait to get in there so we can use it. 
  • Options
    drewmwdrewmw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our schedules don't really match up, so we very rarely shower together. When we do, it usually ends up leading to sex (unless we are in a hurry to get somewhere or something, which is the reason we sometimes shower together).

If we had a bigger shower and/or two shower heads, we'd definitely do it more often!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Created by Wedding Favors

Wedding Planning and DIY bio Updated 05/15/12
    image 167 Made the list
    image 115 Accept
    image 46 Decline
    image 6 Not ready to decide
    RSVP deadline: June 8
  • Options
    missmelanie81missmelanie81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would say maybe once every other weekend. He works nights during the week, so we dont ever do it then. I would say it doesnt lead to sex right away...but we usually end up having sex that night at some pont.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    200image 167image 32image 1image RSVP Date: May 1st
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My parents are smokers, and whenever I go visit them for a weekend I always come home feeling like I have a half inch coat of smoke on me - so we jump in the shower together and just talk... It usually turns into other things, but I love the talking part!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    PhoneCardLadyPhoneCardLady member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    Our problem is that I like a nice hot shower and he like his lukewarm.

I also like to soak in hot bubble baths!
  • Options
    carpediem27carpediem27 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    While we would like to shower together more ofter, we are both bigger people and have a rather tiny shower in our apartment, so it's not really possible, logistically. We do take advantage when we are on vacation and have the shower room! It's probably about 50/50 that it leads to sex then, since we camp a lot and sandy tent sex is counter productive to the shower!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    klreese0213klreese0213 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_tmi-tuesday-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:68165b8b-d91b-42f3-9581-ca3fcf2e1d67Post:1d9865d0-d64c-40a1-a076-de631c9e39f4">Re: TMI Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]While we would like to shower together more ofter, we are both bigger people and have a rather tiny shower in our apartment, so it's not really possible, logistically. We do take advantage when we are on vacation and have the shower room! It's probably about 50/50 that it leads to sex then, since we camp a lot and sandy tent sex is counter productive to the shower!
    Posted by carpediem27[/QUOTE]

this is similar to our issue. but just reserved. our apartment has a HUGE shower and we'd often shower together and it'd lead to more. But since buying our house, our shower is much much smaller. typically it's "hey hun, leave the shower running" and thats it.  we're lame lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards