Michigan-Detroit
Options

***crhein26**

SIX MONTHS SIX MONTHS SIX MONTHS!!!

... and tomorrow will be LESS than 6 months ... I know you may be thinking, "well duh... obviously" but I just think it's one of those milestones like going from getting married over a year away to less than a year, and then going from months to DAYS, eeeeeek. 

Congrats! How's all your planning going?

Re: ***crhein26**

• Options
    crhein26crhein26 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww...thanks for the shout out!  :)  Planning is just starting to get really busy again.  I am trying on my dress for the first time this weekend.  YAY!  And I have appointments with 2 florists next week.  I really need to get my butt in gear and start picking out invitations.  There is so much to think about!  I just wish I would win the lotto so spending money wouldn't seem so bad!  :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Brian and Cori 11-19-11
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Winning the lotto would be really helpfull too! And I've told dozens of people before that if I won the Mega, I would honestly only keep 1 million and give the rest to family, friends, and charity. One million would help with the wedding/honeymoon, getting a house, paying for FI's college and mine, and the rest would go towards savings for future children and their college funds

YAY DRESS FITTING!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards