Michigan-Detroit
Options

:::kristinandbill:::

I got married at St. John's and we had our reception there.

I used Christine's Cakes for our Cake, but they are on the East side...in the Plymouth area, I recommend Elite Sweets.

For our Rehersal, we used Station 885. We had a buffet by my in laws choice. I recommend letting guests use their menu option. To find a restaurant for our rehersal, we just walked around in the freezing cold and got menus and asked questions, then handed everything over to my ILs. Compari's on the Park is expensive, but I would rec Ernestos. It was one of our top choices.

For hair and makeup, I went to Salon 550. I am not sure I rec them (review in Married Bio). I would rec Deaux Adore. There are a lot of great salons in downtown Plymouth too. We went to lunch downtown, went to the salon for hair and makeup, and it is so close it's not a problem!

Check out my married bio for more info!

Re: :::kristinandbill:::

• Options
    edited December 2011

Hi!

Thank you so much!  I used to reference your bio often when you were here frequently and I would run across it - since we're both at St. John's.  But I kinda lost track of it. 

My FI mentioned Station 885 recently - I've never been there but we'll check it out.  And I had driven by Ernesto's and jotted the name down but hadn't done any research yet. 

I'm also going to call Deux Adore - Taryn recommended them and they have good reviews here. 

Thanks again!  Your pics are beautiful! 

Kristin

• Options
    sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

::butting in::

I hosted a bridal shower at Ernesto's earlier this year. I would definitely recommend them. We only had a selection of salads at the shower but everything was very good. The service and everyone we dealt with were very kind and helpful.

I've also been to Station 885 several times. Excellent food and we've always had really good service there as well.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!  I need to get moving on this - wedding is coming up on me!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards