Michigan-Detroit
Options

not thurs- but i have a SUPER AWE!

lol and it's totally not WR or BR! :)
I just got a car payment bill in mail for $50. i thought it was wrong so i called the company.. turns out... it's my payout amount!!!!!! MY CAR WILL BE PAID OFF after i pay $50!!!
OMG i'm SO FLIPPING EXCITED RIGHT NOW!!!
So now not only do i save the $200/month but only the difference on the car insurance since now i can drop it to liability and not collision. We hardly ever drive my car.. it literally just sits in the drive way most of the time. so i dont need all the bells and whistles for car insurance.

IM SO FLIPPING EXCITED! Laughing
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: not thurs- but i have a SUPER AWE!

• Options
    baileyleevbaileyleev member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So Awesome!  It feels so good to not owe people money, doesn't it?!  

Congrats!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    klreese0213klreese0213 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    absolutely! we own our house.. it was a forecloser that we paid cash for, and own our truck.. so it's nice to have that other importance expense added to our FULLY OWN list!!
  • Options
    Suzette70Suzette70 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is awesome :) I remember my last car payment - happiest check I ever wrote :)
  • Options
    MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome! 

I can't wait until my last car payment.
  • Options
    baileyleevbaileyleev member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_not-thurs-but-super-awe?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:70c0ea83-56ef-4ed0-9b78-8d96a01d2771Post:7292fc63-8f4b-4215-861b-a4146da403a2">Re: not thurs- but i have a SUPER AWE!</a>:
    [QUOTE]absolutely! we own our house.. it was a forecloser that we paid cash for, and own our truck.. so it's nice to have that other importance expense added to our FULLY OWN list!!
    Posted by klreese0213[/QUOTE]
    Awesome! I am jealous! Dave Ramsey would be so proud!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_not-thurs-but-super-awe?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:70c0ea83-56ef-4ed0-9b78-8d96a01d2771Post:4fef9bd7-7414-48a8-8fd3-1268631953ec">Re: not thurs- but i have a SUPER AWE!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: not thurs- but i have a SUPER AWE! : Awesome! I am jealous! Dave Ramsey would be so proud!
    Posted by baileyleev[/QUOTE]

It was a good choice on our behalf with the house. we got an insane deal (19,900) and couldn't pass it up.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's so great!  I wish hubby's car would be paid off already.  >.<
    BabyFruit Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker Our Bio Bridesmaid Dresses July 2012 November Siggy: Bridesmaid Dresses!
  • Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just wait until you get married, the premiums drop as well!  It was kick ass when I reupped my insurance because I just got married and we had bought a house AND bought the homeowners insurance through the same company.

My premium dropped $150 like *that*.  It was awesome.
  • Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! I don't owe any money on my car either, but then it's a 1999 car with 108,000 miles, LOL.

RE: Insurance dropping when you get married, I hadn't heard that. However, it won't matter to us, since I'll be adding my 16 y/o daughter to my car insurance soon, which will increase the premiums $250 a month!!!!!!

Everyone, set money aside for when you have teens......you are going to need it Surprised
  • Options
    sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    THAT is AWESOMETASTIC! jealous enjoy that truly aw worthy!
  • Options
    courtney1188courtney1188 member
    edited December 2011
    That is very exciting, I can't wait to have my car paid off...kinda depressing how much I owe on it considering that it has a broken a/c and I've already replaced the battery and multiple tires.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_not-thurs-but-super-awe?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:70c0ea83-56ef-4ed0-9b78-8d96a01d2771Post:437ecbd5-ac8d-4454-ad55-c7c2d9c7c00d">Re: not thurs- but i have a SUPER AWE!</a>:
    [QUOTE]That is very exciting, I can't wait to have my car paid off...kinda depressing how much I owe on it considering that it has a broken a/c and I've already replaced the battery and multiple tires.
    Posted by courtney1188[/QUOTE]
    Ugh.. i know this feeling. i have replaced NUMEROUS things on my car!! the most recent since $280 on Monday for new breaks, roters, and barrings. :-/ but at least it's MY POS now lol!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards