Michigan-Detroit
Options

Livonia/Novi Bridal Shop Out of Business?

Hey Girls,

So, I bought my wedding dress back in 2008 at a bridal shop out in Novi/Livonia area... It was owned by a guy and his sister. Larry and... can't remember. I want to say it was called La Sposa? It may have been on Grand River or out that way. Did it go out of business? Trying to find it for another family wedding.

TIA!

Re: Livonia/Novi Bridal Shop Out of Business?

• Options
    golemhmgolemhm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If that was the bridal shop on Grand River and Orchard Lake in Farmington Hills it is closed. I want to say it used to say La Sposa on the side, but I can't remember. 
  • Options
    MittenSmittenMittenSmitten member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I remember the shop had moved from Grand River/Orchard Lake to the Novi/Livonia area and they had gotten a cute little boutique there in a strip mall with a pink sign and a floral service attached. I can't think of the name of it for the life of me. But I had such a great experience, it's killing me to not know if they're still in business!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It was Kray Chic. They have gone out of business and I believe Larry is now working at the B Ella Bridal location in downtown Northville.
  • Options
    lisa89760lisa89760 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Larry is at B Ella now...I bought my dress from him!
    August 2011 sig challenge: Honeymoon!! (We bought a boat!!)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    MittenSmittenMittenSmitten member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kray Chic! That was exactly it! TY!! SO bummed to hear that they went out of business. They were the best. Thanks, girls! I'll pass on the new shop info :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards