Michigan-Detroit
Options

TGIF

Yay it's the weekend!!!  What do you have planned?

Re: TGIF

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Going to dinner at cliff bells & tigers game after work today. Goin out to lunch with fiancé's family tomorrow at Clauddaugh then working. Sunday we have a wedding at the Inn at St.Johns in Plymouth.
  • Options
    Meegles4Meegles4 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

lxl - enjoy Cliff Bell's. I love that bar and the food is great.

As for my plans, we have a wedding to go to tonight and then hopefully tomorrow we're going to do some investigating to narrow down whether the guys will wear suits or tuxes. Sunday is FI's grandpa's bday party.

I'm so ready for the weekend!

Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!

Well we were going to go to Grand Haven (where FI's family lives and where we were both living when we met) however, the top 3 people we want to see while we are there are going to be out of town.  So that has been postponed.

Today:Work untl 5, possible date night with FI.

Tomorrow: my boss set an appointment for me tomorrow...on my day off... so I have to go in to work at 2 p.m. on my day off.  Also working out and some wedding stuff, if my appointment is on time and goes quickly, church after.

Sunday: Working out in the morning, work 9-6, and then family dinner.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    baileyleevbaileyleev member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Visiting our hopeful reception venue saturday!!!! YAY! 
    We are also going to visit my dad and step mom, and then church saturday. 
    And I work Sunday...how lame!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    lisa89760lisa89760 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we have our friends birthday party tonight, then tomorrow is my FI's bachelor party so my mom and aunt are coming over during the day to help me start my seating chart and I get to finally see the veil my aunt made me.  Then possibly going out to dinner with some friends at night.  Sunday is our tasting!
    August 2011 sig challenge: Honeymoon!! (We bought a boat!!)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    TGIF indeed!

Tonight I am running a ton of errand. Tomorrow is FI's birthday party at the house so I am going to be hosting that which mean everyone's go to girl for everything that they need.

Sunday hopefully church if the party ends at a decent hour and then stopping by a lunge for a friends birthday gathering!

Nothing wedding related this weekend unless its done on the internet between all the madness!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Today: Run a  few errands and get my nails done They are looking bad.

Tomorrow: Dress Shopping for the first time. Yeah!!!

Sunday: A wedding shower for my best friend.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Today: Practice my thesis defense talk.  Possibly some errands and shoe-shopping.  Dinner with a friend from out of town.

Tomorrow: Final meeting with the priest.  FI and I will also be making a day-of wedding schedule.

Sunday: Watch women's world cup final

Monday (not the weekend, but I'm excited): PhD thesis defense!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Meg - good luck on Monday!!! Knottie vibes!! Tonight: first dance lesson with FI. I'm excited! Tomorrow: shower with my side of the guest list :) Sunday: more furniture deliveries and work on the invites.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Today FI and I are having a dat night!! Who hoo I'mm excited about this
    Tomorrow we have a wedding to go so that's a all day thing.
    Sunday is church and relaxing
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Suzette70Suzette70 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    nothing tonight.  Tomorrow we are checking out another hall (Mirage) then going to the Tigers game and dinner.  I get Sunday to myself while FI plays volleyball so I'm planning to hit Michael's and look for centerpiece ideas.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy Friday, Ladies!!

Today: Cleaning the house & laundry

Sat/Sun: We are heading to the Virginia coast to see my FBIL! We haven't seen him since last September. He lives in Califonia and works for the Navy so he'll be at a Virginia naval base for the weekend. He is super "stoked" to see me and his "brah". Ughhh Califonia lingo lol. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been so busy all week!  Looks like every week is going to be like this, at least for a while. And the weekend is no exception here. It's stressing me about a bit that I have very little free time.

Today: We saw Harry Potter at midnight and I slept in quite a bit today :)  I'm hanging out trying to melt and peel these stupid fake nails off and then have to work 4-close.

Tomorrow: Hanging out with my family in the afternoon before my grandpa heads back to FL, then working 5-close.

Sunday: Plugging away at our thank you cards, and working 3-7.  I have Monday off work, so I plan to soak up the relaxation.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    PhoneCardLadyPhoneCardLady member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    Today was the first day of the community garage sale,
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards