New York-Hudson Valley

Venue help!!!

Re: Venue help!!!

• How many people? Location?  Villa Barone Hilltop Manor can probably work.
    November siggy image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • the mansion at colonial terrace in cortlandt manor will definitely help.  I know, my relatives were in the same situation
  • minionloverminionlover member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2012
    Christo's catering in Poughkeepsie.
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • The Mansion on Broadway in White Plains
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing about October-Yankees Playoffs! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited April 2012
    Marina Del Rey in Throgs Neck
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You should also try Christos http://www.christoscatering.com/

We were very pleased with Christos in Poughkeepsie, and the price was reasonable.  It has a Country Club feel and the food is wonderful. You can negotiate a package that suits your budget and needs.  Chris tells you the price per guest, and that is the price you pay, including cake, table flowers, tax and tip.  Go to Christos!! Tell him Toni told you.. ;o)

Matt & I just had our wedding at Christos 9/23/12. Wow. The place is as immaculate as it is beautiful and elegant. The food was outrageous and bountiful. The filet was scrumptious -- Chris is very personal during the whole night. The grounds are stunning for pictures. The ceremony room needs very little decor since it is surrounded by walls of windows overlooking the lovely golf course. Everyone raved about it the whole night. Bathrooms are very tasteful and clean. The bridal room is spacious and comfortable. Even the cake cart is pretty.  If you are getting married or will be having any kind of event at all... this is the place to have it. So glad I chose Christos... it is truly an anointed place.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards