Michigan-Detroit
Options

Jada!

HAVE FUN THIS WEEKEND LOOKING FOR YOUR DRESS!!! 

Re: Jada!

• Options
    jadabridejadabride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!  Yesterday was amazing and ...... I found my dress!

The shop was beautiful, the owner was so helpful and great to work with, and I ordered my dream dress.  There were 4 or 5 that I was possibly interested in, and Stacy (the owner) worked with me and tried different veils and accessories with all of them, and I narrowed it down to two choices.  She then tried a sash with one of the dresses, and it just made the dress perfect.  As soon as I saw it with the sash, I knew I had found my dress.

I'm on cloud 9 (although my pocketbook is a lot lighter).  I have a wedding dress on the way!!!!

Also, I couldn't recommend Stacy and the Gown Shop in Ann Arbor any more highly.  She was amazing.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

That is AWESOME!! Congratulations! Can we see a picture?

How did waxing go?

• Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Waxing went fine.  My belly/tummy area wasn't very fun, but I survived.  The arms weren't bad at all. 

I don't any pictures of me in the gown, but the designer is Amy Kuschel, and the name of the gown is Eureka.  I don't really know how to post a link, or I would. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    GOOGLED IT AND IT'S GORGEOUS!! Congrats [:  That's incredible!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you everyone.  The picture is nice, but doesn't begin to do it justice.  I'm getting a floor length veil that just is the perfect match for the dress, along with a tiara. 

The embellished waist band that comes on the dress looked nice, but when Stacy tried a sash with it, that was the clincher - it was just beautiful.  Of course the accessories and add-ons ended up costing me just as much as the dress, and I still need to buy shoes, but that's another story.  Bottom line is that yesterday was an amazing day I'll never forget.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also got a beautiful bracelet that is "blingy" like I enjoy, but that I was told works perfectly with the sash I'm adding to the dress.  The shop is having a jewelry trunk sale in July, so that's when I'll get my necklace and earrings to help complete the outfit.
  • Options
    MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Jada!  The dress is beautiful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards