Michigan-Detroit

Lavdas Limo

anyone ever use them or have any experience with them?  I’ve found a few reviews online but there mixed like most limo places I’ve looked at.  If I use them I can get a discount at my ceremony site and they said they will match any written prices I get from other companies.  I’ve yet to find out the prices from them.  Still waiting for a return e-mail so far not impressed with there customer service.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Lavdas Limo

• Julz629Julz629 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you're not impressed at this point, I would just skip them altogether.  If they aren't doing their best to wow you up front when they don't even have your business, imagine how much their service will go downhill when they have you locked in a contract...
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I thought they were a bit pricey when I called for pricing info.  I just hope I didn't shoot myself in the foot by going with the more affordable service (EE).  Several people told me they weren't all that grand.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    We went with Lavdas for my bachelorette party and wedding and had Michael as our driver both times.  We did not have any problems which I was pleasantly suprised about.  We only need the limo for 2-3 hours on the wedding day and they charged $100/hr which was much cheaper than the other ones we checked into. I can't speak for everyone but we had a really good experience with them. Ask for Michael to be your driver, he is a sweetheart!
    Trying for #1 since 5/2010
    12/2010-hysteroscopy done to remove uterine polyps
    6/2/11=BFP!!!!
    EDD 2/12/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards