Michigan-Detroit
Options

PSA to vendors who post as "brides"

Don't.  It makes the moderator mad (ahem ME!).  It makes our regular posters mad.  And it makes your business look horrible for trying to trick REAL brides into doing business with you.

JUST STOP DOING IT!  If you are a good business, word of mouth will get around and you will have plenty of business.  If you do shady things to try to drum up business, it will not end well for you (which is indicative of how you probably run your business anyway.)

Ugh sorry ladies for the vent but there has been an increased amount of "brides" lately and it seriously irritates me.

Carry on with your day.

ETA:  And plus also, you will be banned.  Plain and simple.

Re: PSA to vendors who post as "brides"

• Options
    PhoneCardLadyPhoneCardLady member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    KUDOS!!!  If I am looking for a vendor, I just cllick the tab, LOCAL VENDORS.  If someone tries to hijack a thread by posing as a bride I am more apt to ignore them.
  • Options
    klreese0213klreese0213 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    TELL 'EM LIZ!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    matuofmmatuofm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_psa-vendors-post-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:81451344-26e8-460d-92f7-75a318e9739dPost:5e0cc9b4-38fe-4f93-a5dd-824463e74730">Re: PSA to vendors who post as "brides"</a>:
    [QUOTE]TELL 'EM LIZ!!
    Posted by klreese0213[/QUOTE]

Oooh...bands of angry brides are starting to circle.  This won't be pretty....  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I say we burn them at the stake!
    BabyFruit Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker Our Bio Bridesmaid Dresses July 2012 November Siggy: Bridesmaid Dresses!
  • Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry ladies, I normally try not to vent (especially about stuff that's just part of the "job") but seriously.  I get so irritated because it's down right insulting.  Do they really think we aren't smart enough to realize they are vendors?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've got my torch - someone grab the tar and feathers!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards