Michigan-Detroit
Options

rave review of the whitney!

I know some people have been a little anxious about all of the banquet manager changes at the whitney lately, but we got married there last night and it could not have been better!  Kristine, the banquet coordinator, was fantastic from start to finish.  Our tables were not set up exactly as I wanted but she jumped in, moved things around, reorganized in minutes.  Our dressing room s were great, the ceremony set up was perfect, the passed appetizers/cocktail hour went so smoothly, as did dinner.  Food was wonderful, waitstaff was friendly and SUPER-attentive. They have a little band playing in th hall during dinner on Saturday nights, which was really nice for us.  I can not say enough good things!  I wish I could go back and re-live it all over again!!! It was exactly what we wanted our wedding to be.

Re: rave review of the whitney!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    whew, That makes me feel better. I'm glad you had a wonderful wedding. SOunds PERFECT! Although - the woman who contacted me was names Ashley - who is Kristine?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket Visit Detroit.Weddings.com

I'm a guest blogger on 12Kwedding.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kristine Rader is the woman who is now the banquet manager.  She said she has worked there for 4 years but just recently took over the banquet end of things...hopefully she will be the one who takes this over long term, because she is great!!  I never met an Ashley.  After Emily, we met with her assitant Jen once but then everything has been through Kristine.  I would email her with any concerns you may have, she seems really on top of things!  So, So happy!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.....Im so so incredibly happy to hear you're wedding was above and beyond your expectations!!!!!!! Of course, I'm thankful to hear this as well for our wedding :~) Thank you so much for posting! Looking forward to pics !!!!!!!!!!!

I believe Ashley is Kristines assistant or something to that effect. I only met Kristine and have been happy with her so far :op
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Got it...

I don't know why Kristine didn't call me back..

I'm so annoyed with them - I have about 8 things I need answered and I'm having the hardest time getting someone to respond to me.

I'm not giong to be able to be nice much longer.

Frances - what date did you go with?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket Visit Detroit.Weddings.com

I'm a guest blogger on 12Kwedding.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry they are not giving you what you need!  I have no advice just good vibes, I hope everything works out the way you want.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards