Michigan-Detroit

***matuofm***

I thought of you in Walmart last week - they have an entire picnic section right now, complete with really cute picnic baskets with handles.  They are lined with white fabric dotted with pink/red flowers.  I think they were around $11 or $12 each.  I was at the one on VanDyke between 13 & 14 mile.  Might be worth checking out! :) 
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: ***matuofm***

• matuofmmatuofm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ooh - I'm gonna have to dash right on over there.  There's one here in town, but I usually go to Target instead.  Look what I would have missed out on if it wasn't for you - thanks! 

On a related note, my roommate just came home from Meijer with the groceries, and as we're unpacking them, he hands me a bag of drinking straws in the same shade of green as our wedding colors.  He says "I saw these and got them because they were the color of your wedding.  They'll match the cups."  Do you think crazy bridal planning mode is contagious???  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Aww!! He's so cute.  I love when guys get the wedding bug!

I'm usually a Target hound too, but Walmart is closer to where I work.  Let me know if you end up getting anything!  
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards