Michigan-Detroit
Options

Comfortable/cute shoes?

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to get some comfortabl/cute shoes in Oakland county? I don't usually wear heals so I am looking for some cute flats or low heal (2' or less). Thank you!

Re: Comfortable/cute shoes?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    DSW is always my first go-to when I'm looking for shoes... huge selection, and a great clearance section.
  • Options
    jhawthorne85jhawthorne85 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    How much are you looking to spend? You might be able to get them custom made to exactly what your looking for, like I did.

I know I've already posted this picture but I love them!

Photobucket Married at last! *11-18-11*
  • Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love Zappos.com!  I must have ordered 7 pairs from them before I found mine.  They have free shipping and free return shipping.  Customer service is excellent!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not usually a fan of DSW, but I ordered mine online from them. I have super narrow feet and it's tough to find shoes that fit right. The online customer reviews helped me out (ie - shoe runs small, comfort level, etc). If you want to try on in person, try The Village Shoe Inn. I think there is one in Rochester. They have a huge selection. IMO, stay away from the bridal salons. The shoes are expensive ($125 for the pair I got online for $63) and the shoes don't look that comfy.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There is also a Villiage Shoe in Farmington off of Grand River.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards