Michigan-Detroit
Options

Travel Agent Recs

Can you please rec your travel agent? I am so tired of searching online and feeling confused. I'm in the Novi/Wixom area if that matters.

TIA!

Re: Travel Agent Recs

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Karen Hintze from Complete Travel. I love her she was wonderful!!!  I will use her for life.
  • Options
    danigirl0719danigirl0719 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Lisa Simon at World of Travel in Bloomfield. She is soooo wonderful! I will also use her for life! Never again will I book a trip on my own. She made our honeymoon trip planning effortless!  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This may be a dumb question but how much does a travel agent usually cost?  I was thinking of using one for the honeymoon and was just wondering.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am going to see Lisa Simon on Tuesday night due to her recs on here.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Shelly Andrus from Brookside travel is wonderful. 
  • Options
    JMBsbrideJMBsbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can you ladies give me some contact info for your agents? Thanks so much for the help!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Shelly Andrus Brookside Travel:

Phone:     248.344.4747     Website      www.jebrookside.com">Facebook

(Click on website or facebook it will take you to her pages)

Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Karen Hintze
    Complete Travel
    www.completetravel.biz

Travel agents don't charge a fee. They get paid based on what they book. I looked and looked and booking through an agent was way cheaper (and eaiser) than doing it ourselves!

• Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so glad you are using Lisa Simon! She is really a joy! her contact info is lisa@askouragents.com   Good Luck!

• Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am glad! I really liked her, I hope you have the same great experience that I did.  We are going to Hawaii, and she was extremely helpful. We changed our minds like 3x with hotels and other options and she was always very helpful and always pleasant. She would offer many suggestions but was very willing to listen to what we had to say, and would change anything accordingly. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards