Michigan-Detroit
Options

Best Mid-Range Bridal Salon in Metro Detroit

Ladies, in your opinion which is the best mid-range bridal salon.  I am looking all this month and want to know all of the hidden gems out there.  Price wise looking between David's Bridal and Roma Sposa.

Thanks!

Re: Best Mid-Range Bridal Salon in Metro Detroit

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a friend who's dress hopping right now and she says Miracle Wedding Village in Dearborn is pretty cheap. The service is hit and miss, in my opinion.  They charge a flat alterations fee of $250, though the dress you like might be $200 cheaper than at other stores.

I went to Victoria's in Dearborn Heights, and was pretty happy. their prices are average and I have been happy with the service thus far.  I was really unhappy with the service at Dior, but I know that isn't everyone's experience. My mom had great things to say about Eva's in Garden City, but I don't have any first hand experience with them.
    Final Count 181! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It might help if you provide an actual price range. I'm not familiar with Roma Sposa so I have no idea what to suggest. Also what area are you looking to stay near?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I loved Allesandras at 12 and Harper!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to Antonio's Bridal (down the street from Roma Sposa) they have a great selection, and I would say the prices are very reasonable! Also, Bridal Couture on Woodward (about 1/2 mile from Antonio's) is comparable, and they have a large selection.
  • Options
    rachelreneeuprachelreneeup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
      I'm looking in metro detroit, first.  But will travel farther. My price range is 1-3k
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I loved Bella Donnas in Wyandotte.  They had a huge selection compared with some of the other stores...and the manager pulled some dresses out of boxes that weren't on the floor yet for me to try on.  They sort of let you do your own thing and pull your own dresses, which really liked!
    Updated 9/21/2010
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    377 Invited image
    338 Ready to rock image
    40 Party poopers image
    0 still making up their minds image
  • Options
    japow1984japow1984 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had excellent luck at Dior in Dearborn.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    mel7997mel7997 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really liked Bella Donnas in Wyandotte too.  Very nice Bridal Salon, with a wide range of prices.  Found out that they sell their dresses off the rack too.  But found that out after I had already purchased mine. Oh well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    272 Invitedimage 240 Attendingimage 32 Declinedimage 0 Not Repliedimage RSVP Date Feb 24
    For Sale Bio!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards