Michigan-Detroit
Options

**sammichele**

I can't wait to see pics from your big day. We are also getting married at Tina's. Do you mind telling me what you chose for your menu? TIA
Wedding Countdown Ticker OurPlanningBio image 140 Made The Cut!
image 104 Are Ready To Party! image 6 Are Missing Out! image 30 Can't Find The Mailbox!

Re: **sammichele**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey!  No way!  I didn't know anyone else on this board was getting married there.

We didn't "officially" choose our menu yet, but for now I know we're set on the polish kielbasa with peppers and onions and the bowtie pasta alfredo.  I think for our other two meats we will probably choose one of the chicken options and the top round of beef, but I'm not entirely sure.  We had our tasting a pretty long time ago, I wonder if they allow us to come in and do a second one!  What are you thinking of for your menu?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Yes we are getting married there Sept. 3 so seeing your pics are going to make me super excited. I just went there over the weekend. I got a nervous stomach ache when we pulled in the parking lot and I seen the garden. :)

We are going to be having a tasting soon. I booked them off of family recommedations and we never tasted the food. So I am really excited for that.

Are you from around there?   We live in Chesterfield so we are not even 5 mins away.

Wedding Countdown Ticker OurPlanningBio image 140 Made The Cut!
    image 104 Are Ready To Party! image 6 Are Missing Out! image 30 Can't Find The Mailbox!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sort of, my dad used to work in Chesterfield at the Ford Plant before he got transferred, but I grew up in Shelby Township.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards