Michigan-Detroit
Options

cardsandpockets.com

Hey for those of you who used cardsandpockets, how long did your order take to come to your house? FI and I are slacking on ordering things to DIY our invites but we both work 70 hours a week and barely have 30 minutes to see each other each evening... so we will we will we WILL be ordering our stuff soon. How long does it take?

TIA everyone and happy Thursday to all [:

Re: cardsandpockets.com

• Options
    rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    My order took about 3 days to come in with their regular ground shipping.  I placed several different orders with them, and each order had something small messed up with it.  I contacted C&P via email, and they were always very apologetic and mailed out the corrected item quickly.  Just to give you a heads up.  Overall, I was very happy with their services and products.  HTH
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My mom has been ordering our invite stuff from there, she is retired, crafty, and is footing the bill so it makes more sense for her to do it.  Things have been showing up in a few days.  No issues with our orders yet.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got ours in like 5 days but we did place the order on a Friday evening so the 2 weekend days really shouldn't count. Everything arrived nicely and I loved my pockets. Good luck!
  • Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto PP.  It arrived within about 3 days with standard shipping.  I never had any issues with my order being incorrect.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I recieved my order within 3 or 4 days with standard shipping. I just ordered 8x11 cardstock though.

• Options
    courtney1188courtney1188 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine took about a week and a half, but I'm lazy and paid them to mount the liners in my envelopes, and they were also printing my invites and RSVP cards (which was extremely reasonable  - $150 for 90 STDS, invites, ad RSVP cards on very cute shimmery cardstock!), so that's what made it took longer.
  • Options
    gailpetegailpete member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I agree with PPs. Mine took about 3 days to arrive and I didn't have any problems with the order.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WOW! This is way faster than I was anticipating. Thanks everyone! [:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards