Michigan-Detroit

NWR - "I WANT A TOY!"

So my FI has been "whining" the last two weeks that "he wants a toy!" and "buy me a toy!"

With Sweetest Day coming up, can you give me some cheap suggestions for toys?  So far I have two Matchbox Cars - the Muscle Mania 2011 series.  They were $1.07 each.

Mind you this is the guy who go a kick out out the Easter basket I put together for him including bubbles and a bubble blower!

Re: NWR - "I WANT A TOY!"

• edited December 2011
    What are his interests and hobbies?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • matuofmmatuofm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've always liked those pills you put in a glass of water and they grow into a big spongy dinosaur or monster or something. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • PhoneCardLadyPhoneCardLady member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    Those are good ideas.  He is very much into the Lions International and the Goodfellows.  He likes pro-football but I'm not sure how big of a fan he is.
  • edited December 2011
    could get him a small nerf football.

My mom always likes to put a ridiculous child's toy in our stockings every year.  We have gotten, silly string, mini-nerf guns, mini water guns, a wind up monkey that does black flips (who currently resides in my office at work), and these things that shoot spinny discs.  5 Below has some super cute cheap stuff, or the deal section at the front of Target would be a good idea too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I vote two nerf guns. One for him and one for you! [: 
  • PhoneCardLadyPhoneCardLady member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    I saw something about anti-butt itch powder with a money on it (not a gag joke but the real thing) and I would think that would be something.  I made some monkey bread and that would be something to go with it!

The mini football is something else that I like - I think mom got some freebies from Comcast about two weeks ago.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards