Michigan-Detroit
Options

Who has 1 month to go!!! I do I do!!!

Well I can't believe that I only have one month left and surprisingly I'm not freaking out. FI and I have been engaged since 2/2010 so about 18 months. It's so funny because I got engaged on 2/6 and joined the note on like 2/7 lol

I met with my DOC today at my church to go over a few things and make sure she had my vendor contact list. I still have a few last minute things like finish programs, wait for menu cards to come from VP, get FG shoes and accessories, find a bell for my bell girl make all final payments next week, have my final fitting, get honeymoon items and some other thing which I can't think of right now lol.

I've made all my final appts to meet with my vendors so my goal is to just relax the entire week up until the wedding (keeping fingers crossed).

On another note even though I have not been able to post much but you girls are the best and I've been glad to spend the last 18 months with you guys.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Who has 1 month to go!!! I do I do!!!

• Options
    jhawthorne85jhawthorne85 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    yay! Congrats! Can't wait to see pics. I hope this next month is stress free for yo!
    Photobucket Married at last! *11-18-11*
  • Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats date-twin!!!! I know, we are going to come back from our weddings and BLOW away the Detroit board with all our cool wedding "stuff" LOL
  • Options
    lisa89760lisa89760 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!! I'm at 9 days and I'm FREAKING OUT with all the stuff I still need to do!
    August 2011 sig challenge: Honeymoon!! (We bought a boat!!)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Suzette70Suzette70 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't wait to see everyone's pics!  Congrats and good luck to all of you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards