Michigan-Detroit
Options

Guueessss who's back! PIP

Hi Everyone! I had such an amazing day! The weather was perfect and Damian was soooo happy! He is still on high and I am loving every minute of it! We had so much fun! I was so happy how everything turned out (with the exception of 2 vendors..more about that later). Other than that..decor was great, flowers were AWESOME! OMG!!! April Oboza did the most amazing job with my flowers! they still look great! I cannot explain how excited I was about my flowers and linens!

Catsoy aka Cathleen, Taryn, Lisa, Mo, Rachel...all of these knotties were in the building and I loved seeing there smiling faces!

Vendor reviews are coming soon..Have fun with the non-professional pics!

Re: Guueessss who's back! PIP

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Brandi looked HAWT!  I promise I will have more pics to PIP soon. :)

I need the lowdown on the vendors you had problems with...curious if it was anything I noticed or not.  PM/email me???
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG!!! Taryn! I swear, I was so pissed yesterday hearing all the things that had happened! Yes! PM me anything that you need to tell me! I had people looking out for me so that I knew aftewards what was happening..please send info!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Can you PM what you've heard? 

I don't want to say anything derrogatory about any vendors/make a big deal out of anything because it could have been just me (and Lisa) noticing it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Or call me if you have time...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You looked great! ...and I love the gray suits on the guys...very nice!
    Updated 9/21/2010
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    377 Invited image
    338 Ready to rock image
    40 Party poopers image
    0 still making up their minds image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  You look BEATUIFUL!  Love the ruffle shoulder thing (which I cannot remember the name of)!  :)  It's awesome that Damian is so happy too!  Congrats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Brandi!!! We knew you were gonna look HOT, but now we get to see it in pictures!!! :)
    & your little man is SO cute!!!!
    & yeah...I love the linens as well!!

Wahooooo! It's over girl! :)
    Now enjoy!
    **Beth**
    Old Planning Bio
    FOR SALE!!

May 15, 2010
    image image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You look SPECTACULAR! Is that your mom in the pic with the hat? Love her!! :)

Whatever the issues were, I hope you had a tremendous day! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011

SO pretty! Love the grey suits...those men look SHARP baby!!! And of course you look beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Aww Brandi, everything looks beautiful! Love the flowers in the girls' hair. Can't wait to see pics and hear your full recap :)
    June 19, 2010
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Glad your day was wonderful! I'm glad you were so happy with your flowers and linens since we have the same vendors :)
  • Options
    mink492mink492 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous. I thought about you lots on Saturday :)

I'm so glad you love April & I'm curious to hear about the slackers.

Congrats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just wanted to say I love Brandi (and the phone conversation we just had...LOL!). 
    Give 'em hell...Lord knows they deserve it!
    Oh, and tell Damian I love his hair... :)
  • Options
    geduftygedufty member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    B...E...A...Utiful, Brandi!!!
    Glad all went well- from the pics, everything looked wonderful! Yay!!
    Congrats!
    **My Bio** Wedding Countdown Ticker FINAL COUNT 128 image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You looked amazing!!!! And I LOVE the guys' tuxes...what a classy color combo! Congrats!
  • Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You looked gorgeous and I love the gray suits!  Congrats and I can't wait to see Amy's photo blog about it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You looked beautiful hunnie!!!!  OMG!!!  Kids looked adorable.  Loved your tables too and your husband looked smashing.  Yay!!!!
  • Options
    jodyk23jodyk23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Everything looked beautfiul! Can't wait to see more pics. CONGRATS!
  • Options
    shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats, Brandi!!!  I LOVE your dress - it looks amazing on you!!!  Can't wait to see more pics (and apparently, your vendor reviews).  ;)   Welcome back!!
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, before I forget, DeeDee looks SOOOO much like you!  Even before I read the program, I was like "That has to be Brandi's sister!"
  • Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww Brandi, you looked so amazing! Everything looks like it was wonderful & flawless. I hope the things you are upset about are not going to take over your feelings about the wedding overall. You worked so hard to make everything perfect, and from the pics, it appears it was.

Can't wait to see the pro pics and everything else you have to post about. I also thought about you all day, thinking what a great weather day you had.

BTW missy, why are you NOT on a honeymoon? Or are you somewhere fabulous and just posting us from far away?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sue, I believe they are waiting to take a honeymoon due to financial reasons.  But I could be wrong.

Also, I'm pretty sure Damian's relatives (from NY and Jamaica??) are still in town.
  • Options
    Julz629Julz629 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You look great Brandi!!  Cupcakes look awesome.  Oh, and your son is adorable.  Congrats!!
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    JandBFall2010JandBFall2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful!!! I especially love the tablecloth color so unique and cool. And you looked amazing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL! thanks everyone! Yes, overall, I was soooooo happy about that day. Stephanie of Staphanie's wedding creation was awesome during the entrie planning process and she exceeded my expectations with those linens. April did the damn thing with my flowers! I was blew back as to how beautiful they were!

Nope, not on a honeymoon. Not sure we are going to take onel. We stayed in a nice hotel for two days and now we are focused on our possible trip to Jamaica for Christmas. Plus my job is NUTS right now! So I am back to realinty!

Mink - thanks for the rec! I heart April!

thanks all!! will work on reviews tonight! I'm trying to wait on some pics from Amy! Can't wait to see a teaser!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, everything came together so beautifully!!!  Congrats, YOU DID IT!

And little boys in suits are so darn cute! ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

You looked gorgeous!!!!  And I absolutely LOVE the grey suits on the guys!

I'm glad you had a fantastic day!!!  XOXO

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Brandi! You look amazing in your dress! I'm glad to hear that you had a wonderful wedding day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know what else to add except WOWZA!!! You looked hawt! And the guys looked smashing in their grey tuxes. So glad things went well!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards