Michigan-Detroit

Re: Confessions/Vents

• Options
    lovetruly06lovetruly06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     Well my only real confession so far is that I've gotten totally lazy with the wedding planning, which is sad and not good at all. 

The only other thing I'm currently worried about is doing well enough at work that it turns into a permanent position instead of just being let go at the end of the season. Because if they let me go then we are right back at the beginning. With a wedding and a house and no way to pay for either.
    image165 Invited
    image9 are ready to party
    image0 Aren't coming
    image156 Can't find their mail box
    RSVP Deadline: September 19th

I will make mistakes
    I will face heartache
    On Christ the Solid Rock I stand All other ground is sinking sand I will not be moved Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio/ Blog
  • Options
    larzhopelarzhope member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh my gosh lovetruly I love that picture.  I currently have a 60 lb black lab laying on top of me and I want to get up but know I will never get my spot back if I move!
  • Options
    lovetruly06lovetruly06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha yeah suey does that to, if we wont our spot back from him we have to pick up his head to get back under him or tell him to move. He likes to lay right next to us with his head on our lap or feet.

Speaking of animals I have a vent. My FI wants suey to walk down the isle with jayden, I said fine as long as you train him. Suey is an awesome dog, but he gets too hyper and he's been spoiled rotten. He's a big dog so when he gets going its hard to stop him.
      So knowing that do you think he would start training him now, OH NO he hasn't done a thing with him! I know we've got 10 months to go but really it's going to go by fast and if he gonna go nuts I can't have him there. There are to many kids and elderly that will be there.

Oh a speaking of kid, sueys runs away from kids, just another thing to have to work through with him, but still ken does nothing. GrrrrrrYell.
      I think im going to start working with him soon, that way all ken has to do is worry about taking him out and exposing him to people and other dogs more. 
    image165 Invited
    image9 are ready to party
    image0 Aren't coming
    image156 Can't find their mail box
    RSVP Deadline: September 19th

I will make mistakes
    I will face heartache
    On Christ the Solid Rock I stand All other ground is sinking sand I will not be moved Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio/ Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards