Michigan-Detroit
Options

Vendors

Hey ladies...

I'm looking for some good recommendations for a DJ and photographer. Anyone have anyone good who's relatively reasonably priced?

Stephanie

Re: Vendors

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Stephanie

Look at the posts at the top of the page.  We have several posts regarding what vendors we are using and one that has prices.

HTH
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Stephanie,

Check the stickie posts at the top. You'll find lots of vendor recs there. Some even have the prices. That should be a good place to start.

As for me, I used DJ Paul from Sunshine Entertainment. He charged $750 for unlimited hours and he was awesome. Let me know if you would like his contact info.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Im using Adam from 3DJ. He does it as a side job and charges $60 an hour...the cheapest out there. Ive talked to him on the phone and am impressed so far.
    For photography we are using Amy Boeve, We just got our E-pics done and I really loved working with her. She charges $2500 for e-pics w cd, full wedding day and cd.
    My Bio : Updated November 14 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    emily1004emily1004 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_vendors-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:a5f1ef63-f193-4c71-84d1-909d9d428474Post:49163815-92d0-4622-b780-be1568bc3d39">Re: Vendors</a>:
    [QUOTE]Im using Adam from 3DJ. He does it as a side job and charges $60 an hour...the cheapest out there. Ive talked to him on the phone and am impressed so far. 
    Posted by littlepixie2105[/QUOTE]

<div>We used Adam for our wedding. We were very happy with him. The dance floor was packed all night!</div>
    x
  • Options
    sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Brendan Pfaff (Best DJ Service) for our DJ. He has a flat rate of $800. He did an awesome job at our wedding. The dancefloor was packed all night and he was great to work with from start to finish. Highly recommended.

And, I used Amanda Williams for my photographer and of course have nothing but rave reviews for her. Affordable, sweet, very professional and does amazing work :) 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Love my photog and dj!  Both are great and do fabulous work!  DJ- The Music Butler and Photog- Sandy from The Camera Chick!  Let me know if you need numbers or more info! Photog is 1000 for 2 photogs wedding and engagement and she releases on the all rights.  Dj has lots of different packages too!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I second Paul from Sunshine Entertainment! Our dj backed out 5 weeks before the wedding, and he not only came through for us, he gave us an awesome rate!  Going to sign my contract and finalize everything with him tomorrow!
    Updated 9/21/2010
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    377 Invited image
    338 Ready to rock image
    40 Party poopers image
    0 still making up their minds image
  • Options
    Kimbus 87Kimbus 87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Our DJ was Mar LaRochelle from Night and Day Productions -- Everyone LOVED him and had the floor a dancing all night.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I love my photographer, and very good pricing!  if you go to www.pureamourphotography.com, and go to "Clients", I can give you the password for my E-Pics that you can check out.  The photographer is Amy Schrodt and she is so easy to work with!

| TTC since July '11 | Me-27, Unicornuate Uterus and Crohn's Diease, DH-27, Perfect | BFP 12/28/11 - M/C 01/05/12 Chemical Pregnancy | IVF#1 Scheduled for October '12 |

Photobucket

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards