Michigan-Detroit
Options

He proposed and took my breath away!

Hello Knotties!
  This is my first post :)
I got engaged on Saturday night, and could not have been more surprised! My fiance and I volunteer at a haunted historic site in Ohio. We were about to give 100 people tours of the building and had to run down the rules. After the rules were given our boss asked if anyone else had something to say. My fiance who is very quiet stepped forward and asked for my help. I wasnt sure what was going on but I stepped forward as he had asked. 

He got down on one knee and gasps came from all the guests, I could hear "Oh my God's" coming from the crowd. He told me how much he loved me and wanted to marry me. 

In shock and with tears welling up in my eyes I said Yes! All the guests cheered and I looked back and some of my friends were crying Laughing.

The ring took my breath away! It was stunning and more then I could have asked for.  I love the fact that he proposed at the place we volunteer and spend so much time....a haunted old prison. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. ~Albert Einstein

Re: He proposed and took my breath away!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards