Michigan-Detroit
Options

****Liz****

I don't have anything for you...just wanted to page you one more time.  :-)

How are you?  So close!!!  Are invites going out soon, or have they already gone out? 
Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: ****Liz****

• Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey stranger!  I'm currently collapsed on the couch watching last night's Bachelor.  Jillian Michaels kicked my *ss today with the 30 Day Shred.  My first fitting is at the end of the month and this is my last ditch effort to get in better shape.

Things are going reall well!  Invites are going out on Saturday so I'll begin stalking the mailbox next week.  Although I'm starting to regret promising Todd I would wait for him to get home from work before I opened the RSVPs.  He's been working until about 8 or 9 every night for the past month...  I don't know if I'll be able to wait!

How's your little appleseed?  Feeling ok?  Apparently you have 239 days left but my brain isn't working very well.  Is that mid-November?
  • Options
    Julz629Julz629 member
    edited December 2011
    The date with Ashley is a big hot mess.  I forget....do you read the spoilers?

Yeah, that was a bad promise to make to Todd!!  My RSVPs went to my parent's house and they get their mail around noon every day and my mom would send an update to me, Andy, and my MIL.  If I didn't get an email from her by 1, I would call her to remind her to get the mail.  It's so much fun!

Apple seed is good, I think it becomes a sweet pea tomorrow.  :-)  My estimated due date (based on ovulation) is October 26th.  I am feeling OK -- super tired ALL THE TIME and bloated....very bloated.  I go to the doctor on the 17th so I am counting down the days til then, I am a little nervous until I know that everything is going as it's supposed to.  No nausea yet, but everyone says that starts around week 6 -- so we'll see.

Props to you for doing the 30 day shred -- I could never get into those home workout things.  I have an elliptical at home, but I can't do any of the DVDs.

What else is new w/you?
  • Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    edited December 2011
    OOoh have it on October 25th because that's my mom's birthday!  And she's a nice lady so appleseed/sweet pea should share a birthday with her :)  Are you getting used to the idea yet or are you still alternating between your two emotions?

Oh.my.god that date was so awkward to watch!  So uncomfortable for everyone involved.  I don't read the spoilers but I've heard things that may or may not be true.  Originally I thought they said Ashley was the one picked but now they are saying that might not be true (especially since she went home).  But they are plugging how this finale is SO SHOCKING! that I wouldn't be surprised if he brings her back or something.  I like all the girls left so I would be happy with any of them (which is rare for me.)

NWR There's not a whole lot going on.  Work is getting crazy and it's only going to get worse as we get closer to the wedding.  My last week in the office is graduation (which our office primarily plans), final exams, and we have to move offices because they are starting summer-long construction the following week.  So everything is going to be nutso and then add on the fact I'll be a week-out from my wedding = sheer chaos!  I'm actually more anxious and stressed about work than I am about the wedding.

What's new with you (besides the appleseed)?  How's your adoreable and goofy doggie?
  • Options
    Julz629Julz629 member
    edited December 2011

I read the spoilers for The Bachelor.  They had every detail right, even down to the final 2 being Chantal and Emily.  But they were reporting one as the winner all season and then yesterday they said they were wrong and it's the other.  I don't know how I feel about who he picks.  I like both Chantal and Emily, but I think Brad is as dumb as a doornail.

The shock of being pregnant has worn off.  I am cautiously excited.  As I said, I will be much more comfortable after my first appointment (ultrasound). 

My dog is good -- but still crazy.  He's calming down, though.  He turns 2 this month and they say that's the magic age.  :-)  Work is going good.  I got a promotion that I've been waiting for since last year so that's exciting.  I was looking for jobs for a little while there, but decided not to once I got the promotion (and a raise) and especially not now with a baby on the way!

Besides that, we are doing lots of home improvement projects we didn't have the time or money for because of the wedding.  We are finishing putting in a bathroom in the basement this month, and then we are going to gut the kitchen.  And by "we," I mean that Andy does all the hard work and I pick out the tiles and cabinets.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards