Michigan-Detroit
Options

Corinne

I looked up A Dream Limo thanks to your vendor review.  We are looking to book the 20 person coach as well, but my FI thinks it will be tight. How many ppl did you have in it? That way i can gauge how tight we will be.

It may not be the same one, but i thought I'd ask just in case. They don't have pics of the one we are renting on the website, so I am a little leary.

Final Count 181! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Corinne

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I actually went to check out the limo myself. Dave (the owner) didn't have any problems with me wanting to check it out. I thought it would be plenty big for our BP. There was 16 of us total. Plus we had about 3 coolers on there packed with booze and whatever else. Had we not had the coolers, I think we would have been fine. The girls also brought their bags that they brought to the hotel earlier in the day to get ready with. We generally just had alot of stuff. I would say if your BP is 14 or smaller, you shouldn't have any problems.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! our wp is 15 plus a few of their "plus one's"  so it will end up being about 19, plus coolers and I assume some baggage.  I'd love to check it out in person, but they are all booked up the only weekend I can come home so we are kind of taking a chance. Dave said it can fit 20 comfortably and 22 cozily.

We will figure it out though. Thanks for the info!
    Final Count 181! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards