Michigan-Detroit
Options

Stickies?????

What are the stickies and where do I find them?  So many posts say to look at the stickies.

Re: Stickies?????

• Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you look at the main Detroit board where all the posts are, they are the top ones with the thumbtack in them - they are "stuck" to the top of the board.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What's a siggy?
  • Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_stickies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:aa338409-c618-40b2-ab1d-754ff02e0e39Post:d033fbcd-230c-4873-96d2-1f2eea1b146c">Re: Stickies?????</a>:
    [QUOTE]What's a siggy?
    Posted by Milsey32[/QUOTE]
    Siggy = signature.  The thing :::points down::: down there that always shows up on your post.  Mine is an RSVP count and ticker, yours is a ticker, etc.

You can elect to display these or not based on the button in the top right corner that says, "Show user signatures."
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for answering!  Didn't know about the siggy thing either...Just when I thought I was caught up on texting lingo, now I need to get The Knot lingo ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I thought it was signature but everyone kept saying "link in my siggy" so I was like hmmm... maybe it's something else... 

Thanks Liz!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards