Michigan-Detroit

NWR-Theif return my Pepsi!!

Someone broke into our enclosed porch and stole 5 cases of pepsi and a 24 pack of Miller lite beer. Its  not what they stole its the point they did it. Im so sick of people taking what others worked for instead of getting jobs themselves and purchasing their own.

End Vent.

Re: NWR-Theif return my Pepsi!!

• sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Seriously?! People truly suck sometimes!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011

Ok, now this is ridic. How do people think that's ok? It could have been worse, but still it is the point. Get a life you Pepsi snatcher!

• edited December 2011
    Omg....so dumb! Sorry that you had that happen, I'd be so pissed too!
  • edited December 2011
    pepsi & beer? Shoot, just look for who in the neighborhood throws away the boxes!! crap face!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Yikes!  Sorry to hear. 
    And the fact that it was someone's pop and beer....come ON klepto fukkheads!!!!  Get a job or borrow the money if you're that thirsty for F sake!  Yet another thing to blame on the economy....although I honestly think sometimes it's the thrill of getting away with stealing something - anything - that gets these losers on a high.
    I agree 100% that it's the victimization that's so upsetting rather than the stolen product itself.  I'm sorry you were violated.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Julz629Julz629 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, that's crazy.  We have an enclosed porch and we keep our pop back there, as well as couches and a 35" TV.  Luckily, you can't get the TV or couches out without taking out a window, but maybe we should make a habit of locking the door, just in case.
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards