Michigan-Detroit
Options

AW! PIP

http://clwphotography.com/clients/proofs/tasheena_renny/index.html

We finally got our epics back I love some of them and the photog did a great job but I am so about to go to the gym for the next 45 days. SERIOUSLY! I love my man though he looks like a big chocolate candy bar. The photog seriously had us cracking up the whole time I just see imperfections in me that I need to change this is my motivation. But I enjoyed the shoot and I love my photog really looking forward to the wedding now!

Off to the gym I go!

Re: AW! PIP

• Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very cute!  And the shoes look great!!

Are these in downtown Birmingham?
  • Options
    baileyleevbaileyleev member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love them! Girl, you look great! And the pictures in that white dress...wow! 

You guys look so happy! And I LOVE the shoes! Thanks for sharing!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    jhawthorne85jhawthorne85 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures of you in the dress! They are amazing!
    Photobucket Married at last! *11-18-11*
  • Options
    sheshedukeshesheduke member
    edited December 2011
    Liz yes they are in downtown Birmingham I love that area and it is just 5 minutes from my house.

Thanks guys I love the pics in the white dress too the roll is too exposed in the polo shirt but I do love the shoes and we had a ball shooting I just wish there were more to pick from so that I can order the guest book but I will make it work.

Thanks ladies they were really fun to shoot!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    very cute-love the shoes!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They look really good. I love the contrast between the two different outfits. :)

Your guys shoes are adorable.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love your pics! We took ours in Bham too :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well worth the wait Ms Sheshe!!

You are beautiful, and you guys make a lovely couple. you and your FH rocked the shoot! Your pics showcase the talents of Cordell and Sheree very well

Excited to see more pics!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Meegles4Meegles4 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Super cute. Love the bright yellow!
    Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I agree worth the wait and thanks for the compliments.

I love them!

• Options
    Thumper1148Thumper1148 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The pictures came out great!  You look beautiful!!
  • Options
    klreese0213klreese0213 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    BEAUTIFUL pictures!!!! love your outfits!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous pictures! I like #8, where you are looking off into the distance, a bit off center. I also love the "fun" ones in the dress.........

I would NEVER get Kevin to take pics that look like we were window shopping....... he HATES shopping with a passion, and wouldn't even want to pose for pics I'm sure, LOL.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oooooooh I love them!!!!  I love the shoes, I love the dress, I love the matching polos.  There are so many things about the pictures I love.  I love how each of the pictures shows a different side of each of your personalities and seems to tell a story.  
    BabyFruit Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker Our Bio Bridesmaid Dresses July 2012 November Siggy: Bridesmaid Dresses!
  • Options
    MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think they turned out great!  I love the contrast between outfits.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You look gorgeous! And gym it up if you want, but I would kill for a butt like yours: )  just sayin.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the white dress ones, too! Especially the close up ones at the end!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    GIRL IF U DONT STOP!!!! U LOOK HAWT & FAB!!!!! These are so amazing you took look great together!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Awwww, I love Renny! <3 Ya'll look so cute. You scared me when I first saw the white dress, I thought it was your wedding dress and I was going to have to beat your butt. lol  Great pictures!!
    I can't wait to see ya'll. It's coming so soon!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_aw-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:aef710c0-a496-471e-b7ed-d714ecefe956Post:c748969e-7566-45f7-8dbc-769a3a00d872">Re: AW! PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]You look gorgeous! And gym it up if you want, but I would kill for a butt like yours: )  just sayin.
    Posted by picklesmurphy[/QUOTE]

Should I send it to you UPS or just regular USPS cause you can have it! lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies I am starting to feel a little better but I have been to the gym twice today so lets see what 45 days will do for me!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_aw-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:aef710c0-a496-471e-b7ed-d714ecefe956Post:4bdcf5cf-3a2c-4655-ad2d-c8267f18e039">Re: AW! PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Awwww, I love Renny! <3 Ya'll look so cute. You scared me when I first saw the white dress, I thought it was your wedding dress and I was going to have to beat your butt. lol  Great pictures!! I can't wait to see ya'll. It's coming so soon!!
    Posted by mrsbarduke[/QUOTE]

Oooh chile i would have beat my own butt if I wore my wedding dress but I did want to get something that put you in the mind of my wedding dress and I guess I succeeded lol Thanks lady I will tell him that you the love is still there even though you have been MIA from the boards lately. But i figured you are just busy. Yes it is coming super soon 45 days to be exact but whose counting lol!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yea,sorry I've been MIA, I've been sick. I've had infections for a while and now they put an IV in me that I have to do 3 times a day. It makes me tired. I pretty much stay on the couch on the weekends. :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awww that sucks are you feeling better though? Infections suck I am not a fan hope you are up and at em soon pumpkin!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards