Michigan-Detroit
Options

Looking for a photographer. Who did you have/recommend?

My FI and I are getting married in July 2012 (locatio still undecided).  We are planning a ceremony outside followed by an indoor reception within walking distance from the ceremony.  We are looking all over southeast Michigan from Ann Arbor, Frankenmuth, and Detroit (that's our outermost areas).  However, because we are paying for the wedding ourselves we will be making most of the things ourselves (centerpieces, STDs, etc.) and would like to have everything under $10K. 

So, with that information in mind (and our photographer budget maxed out at $1,000) who would you recommend?  Please include the photographer name, package, price, or really anything that you feel comfortable including.  We have a few in mind but I would like to know who others had to get a better idea.

Re: Looking for a photographer. Who did you have/recommend?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I found a wonderful photographer ... Oxford photography.  His cheapest package is roughly 200 4x6 proofs in a wedding album, no time limit (all day) and does include an engagement session of 7-10 pics in an album...his price was $995.  $300 deposit and the balance due 3 weeks prior to your wedding.  He is located in flint/grand blanc area.  If you want to check him out I can give you his number.
  • Options
    Melgor78Melgor78 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check the sticky at the top of the page, it has a lot of recommendation and some of the prices too.  GL with your search.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto pp. Check the sticky notes at the top of the page. You should be able to find something there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lovella photography will work with your budget. They are willing to bargain too. Not to mention her pictures are amazing and she is super fun to work with!!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Photobucket

• Options
    awroblewskiawroblewski member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Erin Werner Photography. She does amazing work and will custom make a package for you to fit your budget.  Good Luck!
    ~Angela~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards