Michigan-Detroit
Options

MMPP

Happy Monday Morning everyone :)  What planning do you have this week? 

Re: MMPP

• Options
    edited December 2011

Work on WP gifts, work on table numbers, continue to stalk the mailbox (I plan on diong this, haha), figure out music (specific songs for dances), and possibly consider getting a new officiant.. for the 2nd time... which sucks. grrrr

Happy Monday! We had beautiful weather this weekend - I went to a wedding on Saturday (FI was a GM and looked awesome in a tux!) and I had a bridal shower yesterday which was soooo much fun. It's rainy and dreary out which has me motivated to walk laps around the mall with the friend to catch up - I'm looking forward to it (I love walking when I catch up with people because it's healthy, it's free, and I feel productive haha)

• Options
    PhoneCardLadyPhoneCardLady member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011

Once my Tracfone is charged I will probably go to the Sprint Store and get all the stuff in there transferred ove to the new phone.  I'm hoping that they can at least transfer the pics and the text messages as I have the one that says "RING RING" right after I got my e-ring!!!

I may dry and print out the 190 page manual (the one in the box was real flimsly) but I plan on doing two pages per page and then do it two-sided.

• Options
    cmusmiles85cmusmiles85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Track down the last few rsvps and create the seating chart- the least fun part of the whole planning process!
    Anniversary Vacation Vacation
  • Options
    Meegles4Meegles4 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I need to follow-up with the friend who is doing our STDs and also send her invitation language. FI and I also need to determine who is getting STDs and collect any addresses we need. At this point, it's just family and close friends who will receive them, but we need to determine what our definition of "close" is and he's also questioning whether to invite some of his family.

STDs are really turning out to be kind of a pain, frankly!
    Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our engagement party is this Saturday at Rochester Mills Beer Co.  So excited!  Otherwise, I'm taking a few bridesmaids out Saturday morning to Arena Bridal to start browsing bridesmaid dresses :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_mmpp-112?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:bdfa2bfd-99db-42b3-b99d-9a3124511a33Post:469b1e69-e8cb-4af1-841e-f7629f90d63c">Re: MMPP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Our engagement party is this Saturday at Rochester Mills Beer Co.  So excited!  Otherwise, I'm taking a few bridesmaids out Saturday morning to Arena Bridal to start browsing bridesmaid dresses :)
    Posted by kd1986[/QUOTE]

Have fun at the e-party!! And Arena bridal has a lot of great selections - I'm in a wedding next month and got the BM dress from there, and the bride got her dress from there as well [:
  • Options
    MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Sunday we are getting our e-pics done.  I'm really excited to finally be taking them.

Hopefully we'll book a meeting with our venue for a food tasting.  I've heard everything is really good but we want to try it for ourselves.  At the meeting we'll also set the official start time.

NWR: Looking at where to go after I leave my job.  My contract is up after the wedding and I'm kinda sick of Detroit.  Plus my boss is looking for new locations too and if he leaves I have no one to pay me.  I could be offered a contract with someone else here but I'm ready for something different.  I'm hoping Ann Arbor or Lansing but I'm also looking out of state too.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    NWR: I am working every day between yesterday and Saturday for a total of 81 hours, if I don't come in early or leave late any day. I. Hate. My. Job.

WR: Getting shower thank yous in the mail. Getting in touch with the organist about ceremony music, shopping online for BM gifts, finalizing ceremony readings and getting them in the program. Helping FMIL and FSIL find a new FG dress for FI's neice because something happened with the one she was going to wear, ordering photo sleeves and picking the design for our photo strips.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thumper1148Thumper1148 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR - Going to pick up the last of the kilt pins for the boutonnieres.  And call the hall to double check start times so we can work on our invitation wording.

NWR - Working on costumes for my niece and nephew for Halloween.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Monday...I dislike you more than usual today. I am still sick and now coughing like a seal. I spent all weekend at home trying to rest and get better. Started running late this morning only to find that when I actually went to leave my car wouldn't start. I guess when you leave your doom light on for over 48 hours your battery goes dead. Thanks god Fi was off today and could drive me to work and then fix my car.
    Thanks for that vent.

This week I need to get better and I need to get a hold of our priest. He has been in Italy for a few weeks and just so hard to get a hold of. We need to meet with him soon.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    carpediem27carpediem27 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011

Engagement pics on Sunday on Mackinac Island! Still have to figure out what both of us will wear and if we will do 1 or 2 outfits.
    We leave on Thursday when I get off work to head to the UP and we will see Grand Marais and Tahquamenon Falls as well as Mac Island while we are up there!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards