Michigan-Detroit
Options

Found great deals today at Sears!

Earlier today I went to look for a wedding shower dress since my shower is next month on the 20th. I walked in the store to not only finding a dress for the shower but also a dress to wear on the honeymoon and my shoes that I will be wearing to the wedding, shower, and honeymoon.The shoes are very comfortable and what I have been looking for! Forgot to add I got a new bra to wear with the shower dress. Both dresses were in the $20 range on sale, shoes on sale for $25 and the bra for $30. I can now say I'm feeling very happy and relieved that I can scratch that off the list of things to do get for the wedding. Thank you Sears!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: Found great deals today at Sears!

• Options
    jhawthorne85jhawthorne85 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    oOooh! im gonna have to go and look!
    Photobucket Married at last! *11-18-11*
  • Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ITA..........amazingly Sears has become a place I actually go to for clothes at times. Kevin got his black suit there for the wedding because you can buy suit separates, matching pants and coats in sizes to fit, so no tailoring is needed.

Their sale racks have lots of great things too........... he got a couple of pairs of cargo shorts for $14.99 each, and tshirts for under $10.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought a dress at sears last summer for work, the clearance rack said it was $16.99 when I went to pay it was only $1.50!!
  • Options
    sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got a tankini swinsuit with the shirt and biy short bottoms for $3.00 sears is that deal!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can say that I never ever go in Sears but I may have to now.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards