Michigan-Detroit
Options

HALLOWEEN! What's your costume!

As I have been getting ready for our party on Saturday, and working on a good Halloween playlist...I thought it might be fun to do a post of Halloween costumes!

So ladies...what are you dressing up as? Is FI/DH/family dressing up to? Anyone doing a group theme?

This year I thought it would be fun to do a group theme with all of our friends. Not everyone is sticking to it, but a few are! I chose Superhero and Villains for the theme! So excited! So hubby and I are being X-Men! He is being Wolverine, and I am being Rouge. They were are favorite X-Men, lol. I have a friend coming as Jean Grey/ Phoenix, maybe someone as Storm....some costumes are Penguin and Harvey Dent/Two face from Batman. So pumped! I have a pic...but its not the finished costume...but will post some ASAP! I love Halloween!
Photobucket ~Kat~ wedding websites

Re: HALLOWEEN! What's your costume!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    As I have been getting ready for our party on Saturday, and working on a good Halloween playlist...I thought it might be fun to do a post of Halloween costumes!

So ladies...what are you dressing up as? Is FI/DH/family dressing up to? Anyone doing a group theme?

This year I thought it would be fun to do a group theme with all of our friends. Not everyone is sticking to it, but a few are! I chose Superhero and Villains for the theme! So excited! So hubby and I are being X-Men! He is being Wolverine, and I am being Rouge. They were are favorite X-Men, lol. I have a friend coming as Jean Grey/ Phoenix, maybe someone as Storm....some costumes are Penguin and Harvey Dent/Two face from Batman. So pumped! I have a pic...but its not the finished costume...but will post some ASAP! I love Halloween!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have nothing yet for this year. Last year Me, FI, and another couple went as Double Dare contestants and another friend went as Mark Sommers. It was really fun.
    Final Count 181! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
     I love that! How original!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FI and I are going as Gomez and Morticia.  I'm very excited, Halloween is my favorite!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We just got our costumes yesterday.  I'm a cop and he is a prisoner, complete with a ball and chain.  We wanted to do Shrek and Fiona but couldn't find any costumes for it.
    DS Born 12/21/11 #2 EDD 4/7/13
  • Options
    Melgor78Melgor78 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a pumpkin and fi is the greatest American hero.  We went to a party Saturday and the one were going to this weekend they aren't dressing up( well says fi, well see if were the only ones not).  But I'll dress up on Sunday when I take my nephews trick or treating.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I always match my son in costuems because Im just that dorky. We are clowns this year. Awesome clowns too. Not cutesy. lol

I love the double dare trio! and the super heroes!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FI is being Freddy Krueger and I am a Freddy victim. I went into the details with mine. PJ's with blood and soot (from the boiler room), bags under my eyes from not sleeping, and slippers!!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Photobucket

• Options
    edited December 2011

We, along with another couple are being Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

• Options
    lisa89760lisa89760 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are being jessie spano and AC slater from Saved by the bell!
    August 2011 sig challenge: Honeymoon!! (We bought a boat!!)
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards