Michigan-Detroit
Options

BM Gifts

Hey ladies-- Need some help.

I am definitely getting my  bridesmaids jewelry and a personalized bag as part of their gifts, but I want to get them something unwedding related as well. I was thinking either a key hook (attach to your keys and then hook it on your puse so you don't lose you keys in the purse and dig around to find them) OR a purse hook so that when you go out you an hang your purse on the bar or table and not have to put it on dirty floors. I've seen some very cute ones for both.

Thoughts?  What are/did you ladies dofor your gifts?

Thanks-
 Jen
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: BM Gifts

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I got all my girls a coach wallet, they all loved them.

ETA: I got them at the coach outlet in howell...great prices and options.
  • Options
    Julz629Julz629 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

I got all of my girls Coach wristlets, a pashmina in case it's cold...but also can be used as a scarf later, flip flops, and a goody bag for the day of filled with mini wine bottles, snacks, gum, etc.

Regarding those gifts, I'm really not sure that I would personally use either.  But you know your girls better than we do -- is it something they would like?

Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    emily1004emily1004 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also got the girls coach wristlets and jewelry. I also got them all a bottle of their favorite perfume. They all loved their gifts!
    x
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I actually am ordering purse hooks as one of the gifts for my BMs. Buying my off etsy for $10 each including a monogram or name. I could give you the sellers name if you'd like.
    Photobucket ~Kat~ wedding websites
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did the same, jewelry and personalized bags. I also got them all Panera gift cards and then they all got a more personalized gift depending on what they like. I got one some really cute baking supplies because she loves to bake, one got a nice bottle of wine and I'm stick stuck on the last BM.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am doing faux fur stoles (Jan wedding) and a piece of jewelry (different piece for each girl). Everyone loves a coach wristlet/ wallet! The purse hooks are cute too. I like the idea of doing something different for each girl, more personal and thoughtful!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Thanks for all the GREAT ideas!!!

*Star-- the etsy name would be nice.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards