Michigan-Detroit

Re: MMPP

• Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR:  Save the Dates!  They should hopefully be coming from FedEx today.  So I will be addressing all of those when I get home from work.  So excited to finally get these out.  I'm just hoping that the postage I ordered gets here today as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    - Working today thru Wednesday, burn music for videographer
    - Getting my free teeth polishing Thursday morning
    - RD Thursday night
    - Pack everything up on Friday, pick up dress, check into hotel, manicures with my BMs
    - GET MARRIED Saturday!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WR: - Start addressing my STD's (going out in Christmas cards)
    - Start addressing my wrap around labels for my invitations
    - Anxiously wait for my card pockets and inserts to come so I can start to make my invitations

NWR: Unpack more boxes from the move

My birthday is this Saturday! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WR: Go look at tuxes tonight.
    NWR: Work, and hopefully go to a cider mill this weekend
    DS Born 12/21/11 #2 EDD 4/7/13
  • Options
    lisa89760lisa89760 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR: helping my mom get ready for our engagement party this weekend!
    NWR: Busy week of cleaning the house, watching the fiance's soccer team he coaches in the districts, and going shopping =)
    August 2011 sig challenge: Honeymoon!! (We bought a boat!!)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    NWR: Busy with work and midterms this week, wish me luck :)

WR: I have a meeting with a potential florist on Sunday, I'm so excited about this one as it's one of my last major things to get booked.

P.S. Happy upcoming Birthday mybestfriendsfuturemrs
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Melgor78Melgor78 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Work out. work out and work out.  i have nothing WR this week to do but I feel like I should be doing something.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WR:
    It's STD's week for me too!  Sort of.  Most of them are about half-addressed, but I need to talk to my mom about some addresses I'm missing and make sure that she's absolutely CERTAIN about her part of the guest list.  She's wavering on inviting certain distant family members.

Then I need to format and print out our address labels, and get everything stamped.  This whole project will probably carry into next week, so hopefully they'll be out by the end of next week or the first week in November.  I'm tired of staring at them, lol.

NWR:
    homework, papers, working out, and trying to eat healthier.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011

To find out what MMPP means!

Other than that -

WR: stalk my email until my photographer lets me know my engagement pics are in (they aren't due for at least another week, but I'm so excited for them!). I have my first dress appointment on Thursday (YAY!) and I need to call my church and set up pre-marraige classes.

NWR: Finish cleaning my house and pack for trip to Chicago (going to the MSU game at Nortwestern with my FI).

Hope everyone has a great week :)

• Options
    larzhopelarzhope member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR:  My wedding shoes and paint are coming in the mail this week.... attempt 1 to paint wedding shoes will probably commence later this week.

NWR: Fi's dad is in town until tomorrow morning so spending time with him and going to see the progress on our house.  one month and one week until we get to move in!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married this weeeeekkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it's almost here!

I took this week off of work so I could get all of my last minute running around done and be stress-free!

I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_mmpp-64?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:d069f0b2-0bfa-4054-9b8c-b3e7b0a5c53cPost:989a14ba-9469-45cc-b6e1-f25bd47836d6">Re: MMPP</a>:
    [QUOTE]To find out what MMPP means! Posted by rcj2rcd[/QUOTE]

Monday Morning Planning Poll :)  Now you can check it off your list!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_mmpp-64?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:d069f0b2-0bfa-4054-9b8c-b3e7b0a5c53cPost:e8a7a089-c1e8-4f4b-bbac-dec920b68ee1">Re: MMPP</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: MMPP : Monday Morning Planning Poll :)  Now you can check it off your list!
    Posted by emarston1[/QUOTE]

YAY! I've finally accomplished something (and I'm counting that as a WR item)! Woo hoo :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards