Michigan-Detroit
Options

paying together for a boudoir shoot?

Hello ladies,
I got this idea from this post-

Anyone interested in getting together to pay for a photographer and rent a hotel room to do a boudoir shoot? Maybe 3-5 of us, and we split the cost and each get 45-90 minutes of pictures? (depending on how many of us there are or something.)
Anniversary

Re: paying together for a boudoir shoot?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I wouldn't say I am interested only because I know someone that would do them for me. However, I have  a cousin who is a photographer not wedding though. She has done these before and I am sure would give you guys a great price if you are interested in using her. Let me know if you want info.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am definitely interested, just keep me posted.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Depends when it is.  I'd like to wait later this year or even next year since I'm still trying to lose weight. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker Our Bio Bridesmaid Dresses July 2012 November Siggy: Bridesmaid Dresses!
  • Options
    MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking possibly about doing these but I didn't know anyone who would do a marathon with me to get the discounted rate. 

Recently I spoke with a photographer based out Royal Oak about it and for the shoot, hotel, make-up and hair artists she wanted $300 I think...  if more people are interested I'd do it too.
  • Options
    lovetruly06lovetruly06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     Sure depending on how much it would come out ot in the end, keep me posted.
    image165 Invited
    image9 are ready to party
    image0 Aren't coming
    image156 Can't find their mail box
    RSVP Deadline: September 19th

I will make mistakes
    I will face heartache
    On Christ the Solid Rock I stand All other ground is sinking sand I will not be moved Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio/ Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards