Michigan-Detroit
Options

Hurricane vases and candles?

Now a question for myself, does anyone know where I can find affordable hurricane vases and candles for them? Thanks!

Re: Hurricane vases and candles?

• Options
    crhein26crhein26 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Someone just posted yesterday that you can buy different vases at the Dollar Tree online by the case.  You can check that out and you can also watch on Wednesday when we do the For Sale Wednesday.  Former brides may be selling them.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Brian and Cori 11-19-11
  • Options
    sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Amy! You can also rent them. I rented the hurricanes for my low centerpieces from my florist for $1 a piece I think.

And for candles, try www.candles4less.com or www.cudge.net  I got my votive candles and floaters from Candles 4 Less for a really great pice.

Are you having fun yet?! lol :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a large selection of vases & candles in my For Sale bio listed below...Feel free to check it out, there may be something you could use! :)
    **Beth**
    Old Planning Bio
    FOR SALE!!

May 15, 2010
    image image
  • Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you are near a Hobby Lobby, they often have half off sales on their glass items. Check the Sunday newspaper, their flyer page is usually in the Life section of the paper.
  • Options
    Melgor78Melgor78 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my hurricane vases at garden ridge.  I believe they were 2.99 or 3.99. If I get them all back I will be selling them. I got my candles at hobby lobby.  They usually have 50% sales a couple times a month and they have a 40% coupon for the ones that don't go on sale.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_nwr-formal-attire-definition?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:73a17910-51a1-4874-abdb-7a20ca5e2650Post:3ec40f87-83ff-4c24-8455-136db2950bbf">Re: NWR: Formal Attire definition</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: NWR: Formal Attire definition : I didn't mean to imply there was anything wrong with not owning a suit, I just thought it was interesting. People in DC probably dress more conservatively/formally than anywhere else in the country. Also, I am kind of jealous, I wish I could wear jeans to work instead of a skirt and hose everyday.
    Posted by annakb8[/QUOTE]

No worries, I didn't take it as an implication that it's strange or weird, it's just one of those funny things that varies by region.  Things here are sooo laid back.  Sometimes I wish we had more of a reason to dress up all fancy like, but I haven't had a reason to since my wedding!  On the other hand, I do enjoy being able to wear jeans and a tshirt to work for casual fridays.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards