Michigan-Detroit

AW Thursday

Let's here 'em ladies!

Re: AW Thursday

• crhein26crhein26 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    NWR:  I got my hair done last night and love it!  I went really dark, which I haven't done in a few years.  So glad I did.

WR:  I already AW'd about this, but I am still on a high about picking out my dress last weekend!  :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Brian and Cori 11-19-11
  • edited December 2011

I don't have anything WR these days :(

We finished our living room this week! I am so excited about this because DH has his little "man cave" and I'll finally have my very own "woman cave!" We went looking for furniture last night and found some we really love and it's being delivered on Saturday!

• edited December 2011
    WR: Have my guest list FINALIZED and all of my addresses except two.  Yay!

NWR: Started my new job waitressing yesterday, and so far so good.  Just in time too because I'm officially done with my other job as of today.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    WR: I'm in the single digits!!!!! Yay!!! 9 days to go. I'm so excited I could burst. Also, went to look at the room at the hall and it was horrible! Much smaller once they put all the tables and chairs in (we had never been able to get there to see it decorated), but what a blessing it was for us when we were told that we could get the larger room at no extra cost. They weren't able to rent it out that day and it would just be sitting there. They are even going to add a lounge area and an areea near the bar with gathering tables to take up some of the empty space so during the cocktail hour the guests will be more comfortable. FI and I couldn't be happier!

NWR: Aced another math exam and maintaining a 98% average in my English class. That's great considering I am working full time, coaching cheerleading, taking 4 classes and have 3 kids....oh yeah and planning a wedding LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    FI got a big bonus from work whiched paid for the majority of our Honeymoon.  Its really his AW but I'm super happy because now we won't have to borrow money from his parents to pay for it!
    DS Born 12/21/11 #2 EDD 4/7/13
  • edited December 2011
    WR: The photobook I ordered from Shutterfly came in the mail.  We're using it as our guestbook and it looks amazing!  I also finished our map inserts for the invitations!

NWR:  I just found out I'm gonna be an auntie!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

I found out on Monday that I will have a permanent position at work when I get home from all the wedding fun! I am a temp right now and my contract was ending, but my managers convinced someone to bring me on full time! It's a relief that I don't need to worry about being unemployed!

Final Count 181! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We leave for Turks and Caicos on Saturday and I'm so ready! Now only if I wasn't given my monthly gift a few days ago :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards