New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Reception Sites! Help!!

I just got engaged and am trying to find some nice places in westchester/Rockland to have my reception. Does any one have any good suggestions? It would be nice to keep it under 125/pp and there will be between 150-175 guests. Any help is greatly appreciated!!
BabyFruit TickerWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Reception Sites! Help!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at VIP country club on a Friday night for $120 pp but I have closer to 200-250 guests.   My engagement party was at the riverview in hastings on hudson and the food/drink/service was amazing! it was $55 pp for sit down and open bar on sunday afternoon and it is well under $125 pp on Sat night for a wedding! I highly recommend.   Also, I'd check out patriot hills in stony point.   finally, the view on the hudson in piermont is gorgeous/great but I think they might only be able to accomodate 150 max.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at the Surf Club, which is amazing, but I think their rooms hold closer to 200.We also looked at Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht Club, Glen Island, the Fountainhead... really just depends on your budget.  I've heard the Rye Town Hilton is really nice and the Renaissance Westchester where my guests are staying is gorgeous (and they're great to work with).
  • Options
    Jenniferk08Jenniferk08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i had my reception at villa barone manor in throggsneck. the place was beautiful, the food amazing and it was great to come up into the room in a glass elevator..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    xtina_824xtina_824 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the replies! I would really like a place on the water. I am definitely going to look into the riverview and some of the ones in New Rochelle. Thanks!
    BabyFruit TickerWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My wedding was at Patriot Hills in July and I loved it! Depending on where on the golf course you are, there are a few peaks of the Hudson River :) If youw ant to be on the water, I would also suggest checking out the View on the Hudson in Piermont.
  • Options
    lawyer707lawyer707 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at the View on the Hudson in 10 days. I love my venue. There's a more detailed review and pics in my planning blog towards the bottom
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!! I am not sure what the price per head is, but I know the Nyack Seaport is supposed to be very nice and is right on the water
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Photobucket image
  • Options
    lawyer707lawyer707 member
    edited December 2011
    oh and the view on the hudson can accomodate up to 220.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Mellie907Mellie907 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The View on the Hudson!!
  • Options
    leish26leish26 member
    edited December 2011
    I got married at Hollow Brook Golf Club on Valentines Day. The food was amazing and so was the view...it was very reasonable www.golfhollowbrook.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at Duchess Manor. It's classy and intimate, beautiful views right on the Hudson and price per head was very reasonable, well within your budget. I have the same amount of guests. Plus, they just redid the ballroom so it looks a lot more updated than the pics on the website. I wasn't convinced on the space until we went to visit in person. The tasting was a fantastic experience as well. http://www.dutchessmanor.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards