New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Groomsmen Gift Help

What are you all getting for the groomsmen?  My fiance is struggling to find a great gift that all the guys will love, since they are all so different.  I was thinking a nice weekender duffel bag with their monograms embroidered filled with a bottle of liquor or something..what do you think?

Re: Groomsmen Gift Help

• Options
    lawyer707lawyer707 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we got something similar. We got them weekend bags, travel kits, and ipod shuffles. I think your idea is great!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We got them personalized cufflinks and personalized beer mugs.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We just had the same problem.  We got them each a bottle of liquor that they like to drink and a $50 gift card to a favorite store, restaurant, website, etc.  All gm are also all so different we couldn't find anything that they would all appreciate.
  • Options
    jhow213jhow213 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We've been having similar trouble - the girls were really easy, but the guys are tougher. We were thinking of monogrammed wallets or money clips. I really like the ipod shuffle idea that someone else posted though.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    LaurenDarlingLaurenDarling member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're getting the guys personalized Capcatcher Bottle Openers from[url]http://www.capcatchers.com[/url]They're really different and unique, and I think its something the guys will actually like and use. FI liked them so much he bought one for us. It has our names and wedding date on it, so now he has no excuse to miss our anniversary!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards