Michigan-Detroit
Options

Sorry

I didn't realize soliciting votes for a contest was ill adivsed. My Bad. If anyone should be willing to help tho, wouldn't it be fellow brides?

Re: Sorry

• Options
    Julz629Julz629 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://detroit.weddings.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_win-matching-wedding-band-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:e16171eb-315f-41b1-b276-4281e916c998Post:8c1dea73-77c3-4d61-86c0-39c566785670">Sorry</a>:
    [QUOTE]I didn't realize soliciting votes for a contest was ill adivsed. My Bad. If anyone should be willing to help tho, wouldn't it be fellow brides?
    Posted by burkerac[/QUOTE]

Could you imagine if every bride who was participating in a contest came on these boards and solicited for votes?

If anyone should be willing to help, it's your friends and family.

Good luck.
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_win-matching-wedding-band-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:e16171eb-315f-41b1-b276-4281e916c998Post:73514eab-0bcd-4e66-b250-ffe5655275b5">Re: Sorry</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Sorry : Could you imagine if every bride who was participating in a contest came on these boards and solicited for votes? If anyone should be willing to help, it's your friends and family. Good luck.
    Posted by jholbel[/QUOTE]

Ditto this. I should also add that had you been a part of these boards a little more and developed some what of a relationship with us, we might vote for you. But coming on here and posting a drive-by post about voting for you in a contest does not rub us the right way, obviously. Good luck in you contest!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards