Michigan-Detroit
Options

Speaking of kids/babies...

When you do your headcount, do you count babies in that?  I wasn't actually planning on it because I know they won't be eating, and they don't need a chair obviously, but should there be a space at the table or something?  We have at least 2 that are going to be age 1 and under.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Speaking of kids/babies...

• Options
    matuofmmatuofm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know from experience, but I've read on other boards that parents always appreciate if they're given a chair for the baby - if not for the car seat/carrier thing, then for the diaper bag/toys/million other things that seem to come along as a package deal with baby.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Agreed -- If the actual infant doesn't take up the chair... the accessories will! And we aren't counting them for the caterer's headcount. They told us "2 children under 12 can be counted as one if you want" but we'll probably make it 3 will count as 1 or something...

• Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    As far as count purposes, for us they don't.  If their ass ain't in a seat and they aren't eating, they don't count.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    As a mama of a baby that's 15 months (today!), letting them to know to have a high chair available is very much appreciated.  No food though, lol.  They eat off our plates, if they eat at all. :)

Oh and I'm sure you know this, but 5 y/o's don't need a high chair.  My SIL had a high chair waiting for my 5 y/o nephew but not for my 13 m/o son. o.O
    BabyFruit Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker Our Bio Bridesmaid Dresses July 2012 November Siggy: Bridesmaid Dresses!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards