Michigan-Detroit

GTG Thank You

I just want to give a big shout out to Megan for organizing the GTG tonight!  It was great to see (and meet!) you girls!

Re: GTG Thank You

• edited December 2011
    Ditto, thank you, Megan!

I'm so glad I got to meet you guys!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    :( Jealous hope you ladies had a great time!
  • edited December 2011
    I hope it was fun!! -- Now when is the next one? lol
  • edited December 2011
    I am jealous too! I was sititng in my boring class thinking I could be at the GTG!
  • MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You're welcome Liz and Sam.  Really, it was no work at all and I would gladly do it again.
  • edited December 2011
    I couldn't get up to RO tonight, but I hope everyone had fun!
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, thank you Megan!! It was so much fun!! I'll post the pic tomorrow (sorry - thank you note writing took over tonight!) Liz - did you fix the alarm??
  • emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_gtg-thank?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:e3ead8af-ed9c-4d4d-b700-532b7b0eabfePost:a0993371-4909-429c-82a3-9c71253615c3">Re: GTG Thank You</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes, thank you Megan!! It was so much fun!! I'll post the pic tomorrow (sorry - thank you note writing took over tonight!) <strong> Liz - did you fix the alarm??</strong>
    Posted by rcj2rcd[/QUOTE]
    Apparently emergency maintence came and disconnected the entire thing because they coudln't shut it off.  I guess it was worse than I thought because it was going off for nearly an hour.  Our cat, Bella, was cowering underneath the couch and refused to come out.  It took about 10 minutes to coax her out.  For the rest of the night she was completely on edge about every single noise.

Although Todd was really sweet and slept on the couch last night so he could be near her and calm her down because she was so on edge.

Thanks for asking!
  • edited December 2011
    I haven't forgotten about the pic. I can't upload pictures while connected to my work internet, so, hopefully it works when I get home tonight.
  • lcsnowflakelcsnowflake member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Megan!  It was great to meet you!  I'm hoping there will be more GTGs before May hits!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards