Michigan-Detroit
Options

Which bridal show to attend?

Hi Everyone,
Tomorrow there is a Precious Memories show at UM-Dearborn and a Perfect Wedding Guide show in Troy. Have any of you attended shows in the past by either of these companies? If so, what did you like/not like about them?
I went to a Brides-to-be show out in Troy last weekend and was a little disappointed that there weren't more vendors from my neck of the woods (Livonia), but if you guys know that PWG organizes a great show, I'd be willing to head out that way again. 
This is my first post! I've been lurking for about three weeks now and tomorrow marks exactly a month of being engaged!!!
Thanks in advance,
Emily
185829_10150421989590405_571240404_17334789_3544435_n April 2012 Siggy Challenge Furry Babies Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Which bridal show to attend?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board!  Do you have any details about your wedding yet - size, location, date, etc?  What do you do?  We'd love to know more about you!

As for your question, I have no idea, since I actually did not attend any bridal shows - I found all of mine using the stickies on this board.  That said, other than venue, just about all vendors from Troy will travel to Livonia.  Mine are traveling farther than that, in a lot of cases.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! Congrats on your engagement and welcome to the board! I went to the show at the Palace. IMHO, the bridal shows are fun (free cake and photobooth pics) but you'll get better info from the board. I didn't find too many good deals at the show and now I get tons of spam emails and phone calls from vendors! Since you're just starting to plan, take a look at the vendor sticky posts (posts at the top of the board with the little push pins next to them). I'm not trying to dissuade you from going to a show, but I was pretty disappointed with the one I went to.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards